Perth Characters who are now deid!

25e Ainslie Place

Just to let yous know, Gaga is still in hospital. I was led to believe he had passed away too, I was working with a support worker last night who has been up visiting him. Gaga suffered a stroke and spent a few days in a coma state, but is aware of his surroundings now. Although not out of the woods yet he is moving in the right direction 

Just to let yous know, Gaga is still in hospital. I was led to believe he had passed away too, I was working with a support worker last night who has been up visiting him. Gaga suffered a stroke and spent a few days in a coma state, but is aware of his surroundings now. Although not out of the woods yet he is moving in the right direction 

Very glad to hear that thanks mate. Sorry to all for posting false statement, took it in good faith from another.

Very glad to hear that thanks mate. Sorry to all for posting false statement, took it in good faith from another.

Nae worries bud, as I said I was told he had died too. I nearly announced it on here myself until I seen your post 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...