United cup game

chopper

Righto, next Tuesday sees the latest instalment of the McInnes wonder plan to take us so close (again!) to a major final/trophy.

Who is all going and fancying sharing lifts?

I'm planning on going straight from work about 5(ish) at Fountainbridge.

You driving? I could be at fountainbridge for then if I start work early in the morning.

I was going to drive me and Tommy through. If you want to leave a wee bit later (5.30ish?)you could give us a lift as well!!! If not, no worries, I'll drive through as well.

Well thats a deal then Neil, you can drive Tommy, Dougie and myself through about 5.30ish!

Any more on what the plans are for tomorrow?

Neil are you still driving up?

Yep. Are you able to get to Fountainbridge (the big building next door to Cargo) for about 5.35? Me and Chopper both work in the same building, so we'll leave from there and pick up Tommy en-route (Tommy, I'll text you later).

Edited by Nelly78
pish spelling!

Yep. Are you able to get to Fountainbridge (the big building next door to Cargo) for about 5.35? Me and Chopper both work in the same building, so we'll leave from there and pick up Tommy en-route (Tommy, I'll text you later).

Not a problem at all, I'll finish work early and fire home quickly to get changed. I live up in morningside so it'll be easy enough to get down to cargo for 17:35.

I'll pm you both my work e-mail in case of any changes.