25e Ainslie Place

Pubs in Perth that are long gone

Beers in town after the game on Saturday....about 10/12 of us. all 40 somethings. Recommendations please.:mrgreen:

I would give the (What was the Windsor) a miss if you want a atmosphere. was at a function there a few weeks ago and the downstairs that was normally on a Saturday night out the door when I was younger had two people in it .  

aka the cross keys

My granny and papa ran that for a while....i mind the mice, and that we had a bonfire night out the back when i was about 5 or 6......  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRAND NEW ST JOHNSTONE SHIRTS - SALE  Every order from WAP will get a freebie or two thrown in to the package...... >>> VIEW ALL AVAILABLE ITEMS <<<<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 11/4/2015 at 10:47 AM, fazman1977 said:

to think there were 4 pubs in Scone not too long ago.

There are now Three with the possibility of a wine bar opening (under refurb.at present) where the Bank used to be.

20 hours ago, HOODLUM65 said:

What was the name of the pub on the High St., at the other side of Guard Vennel from Woolies ?

(Apologies if asked previously in the thread.)

Fair City

4 hours ago, GMac said:

The Fifeshire ?    Not that I remember it.

The Fifeshire was in the South St beside the vennel that went up to St Johns kirk its a restaurant now

Edited by john.w

43 minutes ago, john.w said:

The Fifeshire was in the South St beside the vennel that went up to St Johns kirk its a restaurant now

Cheers John