Pubs in Perth that are long gone

25e Ainslie Place

• 8 months later...
Was that story about the Leisure centre true or not, heard many a rumour but no evidence as such, and please do not mention names or where certain people work.

Eh dunno any stories about it, just remember having good times there playing squash and watching gladiators on the TV every Friday night AHHHHWOOOOOGAAAA!!!

Was my folks's boozer for many a year!!!!

Saintee4life spill the stories!!!!

Crish O'Malley! There can't be too many pubs left from my time.

I remember the Auld Hoose, the High Level, Bob Gunn's, the Ewe and Lamb. All the others seem to be gone.

Where, now, would I get the best pint of Heavy?

Smudge

Where was Bob Gunns name rings a bell! gie yi half a tanner if yea tell me. What was the name of the pub up the Old High St across from St Catherines Court?

I was drinking in Starlitz(Now part of the church) one Saturday morning when were playing Hibs at Mcd in 1990.Some CCS geezers stuck their heads in the door of the pub,had a look around and moved on to the next one.Albert,the dutch guy that had the pub asked me who they were.After that day there was a poster on the door of the pub that read

" NO FOOTBALL CASUALS ALOUD "

Made me laugh anyway:razz: