16 Pages of ...

Indicator

In the Daily Re-cord today they've devoted 16 (S i x t e e n) pages to the once in a lifetime scenario in which Glasgow Celtic have managed, despite all the odds? to finish the season at the top of the SPL. Is it really such a mindblowing event? I mean does anyone that's not associated with the OF really care. It's a yearly occurence, one of those things to be ticked off on the calendar at the beginning of the season. Will it be A or will it be B. Oh aye for a short spell the SPL was vaguely interesting because a team other than the OF stood a chance of finishing top. Alas early season promise soon disappeared. The SPL will shortly be reverting to type IE:

OF 1st - other OF 2nd.

Hibs will never be anything other than erratic, Hearts have missed their chance and Aberdeen are lost souls. - Who's interested in it - Who wants to play in it.

when will you learn - DO NOT BUY IT!!!

Achh but, I don't. My missus (who is english) buys it for Scottish word association training. :lol: She does the crosswords. It enables her to become knowledgable about oor history, geography wonderful turns of phrases etc. (weird and wonderful sometimes). I just happen tae skeg the back page or Cosgrove's column occasionally. Todays bilge just had to get a mention oan the forum.