January Transfer Speculation Thread

john1962

I don't understand your logic. Who do you think we've missed out on a result of offering low wages?

The only I can think of would be that hopeless Paul Gallagher who tries to play in goal for St Midden. I don't know for sure that St Midden offered him more money.

i work for the pars sometimes and they offerd a fair but more than us to get him an extra £500 a week more i was told

I don't understand your logic. Who do you think we've missed out on a result of offering low wages?

The only I can think of would be that hopeless Paul Gallagher who tries to play in goal for St Midden. I don't know for sure that St Midden offered him more money.

how many players have we missed out on that we dont know about ?

Guest Bertrand
No :shock::wink:

michelle_marsh_cross_bikini_2.jpg

That just made my day

Akinbiyi is still an absolute monster even if he is 35 - I'd take him on for 6 months and see if he can scare some SPL defences rigid with his sheer presence.

Unlike Nade who I have had a good moan about in the past bacause he is fundimentally shit - Akinbiyi has the build to match his bulky stature to unsettle defences.

I'm fairly certain if the likes of that wilson rangers have came up against him he wouldnt be quite as confident with Ade jostling him about

I very much welcome the potential addition of will haining...and his mrs.