Hearts Game

Baldy Marc

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry ghostie, they've won. I can just see it at the next game when knowing my luck i'll sit in front of them again and it starts again. Either that or all I'll hear is " that's him that was thrown out at Aberdeen"

Gwr i think you did the right thing in moving but its all in the past.I ve seen over the years loads of confrontations between saints fans and its usually forgotten by the next game as tensions run high and there's always drink involved.Fine if you decide not to drink at the footie for a while but dont miss out all together.Get your self to Tynie:wink:.There is nt that many of us as it is:cry:.

Gwr i think you did the right thing in moving but its all in the past.I ve seen over the years loads of confrontations between saints fans and its usually forgotten by the next game as tensions run high and there's always drink involved.Fine if you decide not to drink at the footie for a while but dont miss out all together.Get your self to Tynie:wink:.There is nt that many of us as it is:cry:.

What he said!

Get your finger out and get to the game! Maybe just lay off the pre game aftershocks though!! :wink::laugh:

GWR if you fancy a nightshift at my work I will go along on your behalf. I will leave my rug behind. Mixed views on this as my wife is disabled but we always try to be near the front so as not to be inconvenienced. Todays etiquette says sit, personally I quite like standing sometimes-but if you block the view of someone with no choice that is selfish.The fact you moved and still got chucked out is poor, Saintees stick together !!

But it's better with a drink :wink:

Anyway i'll no be up to Perth this week so no ticket for me. I'll aim for Falkirk at new year as my comeback.

If you phone McDiarmid sure they will post your ticket.

Because of early kick off you can be sober at the game and then enjoy a bevvy afterwards!

Come on we need all the suppor we can get!

If you phone McDiarmid sure they will post your ticket.

Because of early kick off you can be sober at the game and then enjoy a bevvy afterwards!

Come on we need all the suppor we can get!

If you post on here im sure someone from Perth would pick you up a ticket.Obviously you have to change your mind first:razz:.Only 5 days to go and no pressure:wink:.

Still not changed my mind, was thinking about going to see how Livi are playing but I see they're away this week :wink:

While i stayed in Edinburgh i stayed away[during mcclelland's time]went to 1 game q/f v hibs beat 2 nil not even a single shot on goal

watched Hibs or the Real Meadowbank,but it's not the same.but i still regret not going to those games because things were tough and i should have gave them my support.What i'm saying Geoff you'll regret it.so get your arse along to Hearts.

get big Gordon to phone me if you want a ticket..........no excuse now[home game]

While i stayed in Edinburgh i stayed away[during mcclelland's time]went to 1 game q/f v hibs beat 2 nil not even a single shot on goal

watched Hibs or the Real Meadowbank,but it's not the same.but i still regret not going to those games because things were tough and i should have gave them my support.What i'm saying Geoff you'll regret it.so get your arse along to Hearts.

get big Gordon to phone me if you want a ticket..........no excuse now[home game]

Cheers for the offer bear but i'm definitely missing this one and the next few at least.

Cheers for the offer bear but i'm definitely missing this one and the next few at least.

Are you still greeting like a bairn..FFS man , this game is in your own backyard. I might understand if it was miles away but there is really NO EXCUSE.. If your a Saints fan you will be there..End of...

Are you still greeting like a bairn..FFS man , this game is in your own backyard. I might understand if it was miles away but there is really NO EXCUSE.. If your a Saints fan you will be there..End of...

What are you doing on this thread again? Get tae feck :wink:

Just look at it as if i'm on long holiday and i'll miss the next 6 or 7 games :sad:

What are you doing on this thread again? Get tae feck :wink:

Just look at it as if i'm on long holiday and i'll miss the next 6 or 7 games :sad:

No!!!!!

I will just look at it as if you are letting the Edinburgh boys down and don't care to back the Saints when they need you most...

Loud and clear