Whats gona happen with savo?

rbaldock

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even Tommy Lovenkrands was better than Dasovic!Anyway is someone going to start a new thread?This one got a bit borin a while back!:D

Unbelievable, i was just about to slate you for having the audacity to say just about every player we have ever had is better than Dasovic, yet you hadn't mentioned the only player who actually was better than Dasovic. Then suddenly out of the blue, like a rasping left foot strike straight from his glorious boot, Tommy appears, made my day so it did.

You clearly have some idea and can spot true genius.

In saying that.... Dasovic was great. Careful the walls don't fall in on you from that ENORMOUS hole you're digging.

No seriously, i am 22. My Literature? English was my best grade at school too! A grade 2 with 1 being the best and 6 the worst.Which is im sure, far better than half you ****s.Also i,d like to add, it was Garry Farquharson and Guinni Torfasson.So thanks for whoever made that acciddental correction.New i was wrong somewhere.Both good saints!!

2's and 1's, does that mean you didn't get as far as Highers? :laugh:

Everyone's been wh**ring that ignore button since they found out about it :laugh:

the lads allowed his opinions, that's the whole point in a forum. The opinion of any player is open for discussion, there is no right or wrong answer.

Couldn't agree more, everyone is entitled to their opinion BUT surely its best to keep your strong thoughts on other forum members to yourself, this guy has started assuming a majority of the forum are idoits, without any real evidence (in this thread anyway !!!) and we all know what happens when people start to assume things!

i hate the expression l o l but Baldcock really does make me laugh aloud - this is the reason i will not be putting him on ignore . its comedy genius!

Baldcock?..Thats a new 1.Actually..Going back to english at school and if i was acting the goat,my teacher would scream-Ross BaldCOCK would you shut up,/sit down etc.This to get a laugh out of my fellow classmates, at my expense,Deliberately of course!

So tell me..whats your name?See what incredibly humerous banter one can come up with

Baldcock?..Thats a new 1.Actually..Going back to english at school and if i was acting the goat,my teacher would scream-Ross BaldCOCK would you shut up,/sit down etc.This to get a laugh out of my fellow classmates, at my expense,Deliberately of course!

So tell me..whats your name?See what incredibly humerous banter one can come up with

my name is david i look fwd to your whit!