World cup finals 2010......

bobby kemp

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant see england getting near the final tbh. they dont have a world class goal keeper, their defence as a whole isnt the best and the only defender i rate in that team is john terry. they dont have good enough players for the wings and only have rooney upfront.

there are much better teams right now and they will show this when it comes to the crunch.

england as per will likely bottle it as soon as it comes to taking penalties.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some dude pretending to be part of the staff detoured the attention of the hotel staff..whilst the team ws out....the french team..who met up some where not far away for prepapration...nobuddy turned up other than the press..the french have no intrest at all in this competition..hope they win it so i can accus the cheating fuquers...t.hendry supposely has signed for some american team..vierra has been dropped as has ben zima..because he dared critised domminech...best player is ben zima..ben arfa has been dropped also..surprise was valbuena and a recall for reviellere after 5 years abscence...fuds..SAMMY NASCIRI HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED..DOMENECH IS A PRIQUE

Edited by ANDY5565

• 3 weeks later...
Spain are a bit short priced now for value at 4/1 hope managed to get on before it shortened....

Got them at 6's, There are short for a reason, for me they have the most settled and most balanced team at the WC and Chile they were great in qualifing and could be worth a punt at 80/1 they were unbeaten in qulaifing and are good with altitude.