MoM Awards - Rnd 18 - Kilmarnock (h)

MoM vs Killie  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easliy Morais in my opinion, although he was awol for the goal I felt he was the only player showing any grit and determination.

And he was posted missing for the only goal of the game which cost us a defeat. That is surely a bigger factor than flattering to deceive when going forward.

Then again it would be boring if we all thought the same :)

I agree but being AWOL for the goal was the most telling thing he did/didn't do all day.

got to be danny grainger for me

although i thought morais was decent it was his fault for there goal but except that morais is looking the part

Someone please explain to me why our most creative attacking player is suddenly expected to also take the role of right back while our recognised right back is fannying around in the middle of the goals?!?

Morais was not to blame for the goal. Our defenses total lack of ability to stay in formation and pick up their men was the cause.

Someone please explain to me why our most creative attacking player is suddenly expected to also take the role of right back while our recognised right back is fannying around in the middle of the goals?!?

Morais was not to blame for the goal. Our defenses total lack of ability to stay in formation and pick up their men was the cause.

Team game, it's like saying, i'm a forward so I dont need to tackle as that's the defenders job :roll:

Fil, great attitude and work ethic. He's winning me over.

Morais for me - only one in the 1st half willing to have a run at them, almost scored early on and covered back in defence.

Agreed. The only one who liked he could create something.

People who voted for Grainger seem to forget the fact that he gave away the ball for Killie to start the attack that created their goal.

Felt sorry for Sammy today, got piss poor service all game.

People who voted for Grainger seem to forget the fact that he gave away the ball for Killie to start the attack that created their goal

I voted for him. You cant say he's the only person to blame for their goal. Infact there's about 5 players that shouldv done better, thats half of the outfield contingent.

Grainger always looked awake and made grave efforts to get forward and back the whole game, with some fantastic challenges

I voted for him. You cant say he's the only person to blame for their goal. Infact there's about 5 players that shouldv done better, thats half of the outfield contingent.

Grainger always looked awake and made grave efforts to get forward and back the whole game, with some fantastic challenges

True, others were probably at fault for the goal but we are not getting beat by superior teams here - merely giving them the ball cheaply and they then punish us. Grainger consistently did this yesterday, often trying to be smart when the simple ball would suffice.

I cant believe fans voted for Morris, by far his worst game of the season, wayward passes, posted missing best part of the game. Same can be said about Davidson!

Morais was the only player to take responsibility, the others just took part. I thought in general it was one of the poorest home performances this season.

Nobody really stood out for me. Morais started well but faded after about half-an-hour (which seemed to co-incide with him moving into the moddle for a while), Grainger was decent in patches (still looks a little lost when chasing back), Caff was OK alongside a very (ahem) rusty-looking Rusty but I'll go for Jody who was the one bit of class on a pretty depressing day football-wise.