Show your Support for Martin Hardie

101 Saint

CHICK DA P**K YOUNG.........sad little egotistical W^NK.........His comments on "your call" re 2000 cards going to MMM was contempt as was the "run out of 10p and a "Florin"......That from an area where you have to stick a 9 bar in the box to get a one minute call.........Most annoying t*** in this current climate

CHICK DA P**K YOUNG.........sad little egotistical W^NK.........His comments on "your call" re 2000 cards going to MMM was contempt as was the "run out of 10p and a "Florin"......That from an area where you have to stick a 9 bar in the box to get a one minute call.........Most annoying t*** in this current climate

True, but all that really matters is that Hards got a mention. Now stop moaning and get your card in the post!!

Thought some might have this thought.

The way I see it, Hardie's injury is more serious, he'll be out for 4 months + whereas Rusty could be out for upto 3 months. Hardie is at the twilight end of his career so this adds to his woes, Rusty has plenty time.

so more than 3 months is the criteria?

Samuel is out for 6 weeks according to the telly tonight so he doesn't qualify? Peaso has been out for lord knows how long, we should send him one retrospectively? Similar for Jacko?

I think it is a lovely idea but where do you draw the line?

bah humbug

Samuel is out for 6 weeks according to the telly tonight so he doesn't qualify? Peaso has been out for lord knows how long, we should send him one retrospectively? Similar for Jacko?

bah humbug

Agree that whilst it is a good idea it sets aprecedent. Players in future years will be wondering why they didn't get the same attention.

What about Young Jacko!

bah humbug

I don't see what the problem is - surely you can send a Christmas card to whoever you want?