How many guys do you know have changed teams?

25e Ainslie Place

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints to Hearts. Mind being told it was because he took a beating from some Hearts fans in Edinburgh on his way back from a Saints v Berwick game late 70's/ early 80's.

Colin Lownie - Saints to Hibs, was there when he announced it but fecked if I can remember why he did it, think it was to do with the guys he was hanging out with at the time. Les Rennie rings a bell

had heard a similar story about ford but i dont know the truth or really care.its the first time as a youngster i had seen a thing like this .SO LINDSAY FORD WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS A FECKIN TOSSER by me.C@nt.

as for lownie he was and is a mate of mine.i dont know if it was because a lot of saints fans were ultra violent at the time ,and this was not his style or like you say.but i must say this les rennie was a feckin TOOL and some of his pals as well .hibs away 4-0 game ya feckin halfwit losers to begin with.i wont forget youse what you were up to at easter road .havin said that theres one or two hibbees in perth that are ok.

had heard a similar story about ford but i dont know the truth or really care.its the first time as a youngster i had seen a thing like this .SO LINDSAY FORD WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED AS A FECKIN TOSSER by me.C@nt.

as for lownie he was and is a mate of mine.i dont know if it was because a lot of saints fans were ultra violent at the time ,and this was not his style or like you say.but i must say this les rennie was a feckin TOOL and some of his pals as well .hibs away 4-0 game ya feckin halfwit losers to begin with.i wont forget youse what you were up to at easter road .havin said that theres one or two hibbees in perth that are ok.

What did the late Les and his pals exactly do to piss on yer chips?

and thanks, never knew you cared.:razz:

Take poor wee Davie " buy a paper " Seaton out of the equation but do you know of any guys who have stopped supporting the team you knew them to support and went to support someone else?

I heard about a Perth guy who supported the Saints, now follow this next bit closely, changed to Rangers, then to Celtic!, then back to Rangers!! and is now back supporting St Johnstone!

Dont think ANYONE will beat that instance!

i torby he used to go to scumdee & utd then back to saint he used to stay in north muirton

The bloke I'm thinking of has never been a Saints fan (yet) but he's turned his coat more than once or twice.

I believe he was once a York fan, but defected to Scarborough.

When they went tits up, be became a Burnley fan.

Then for a while he was a Hearts supporter.

Currently he's a Birmingham City follower, and seems to think Alex McLeish is a deity.

I think he may have supported some other clubs in between times, but I can't remember them all.

DONT TRUST PEOPLE WHO CHANGE TEAMS.YOUR HOME TEAM IS LIKE YOUR PARENTS!YOU DONT CHOOSE THEM!YOU ACCEPT THEM AND LOVE THEM WHATEVER THEIR FAULTS AND NEVER TO BE CONTESTED(in theorie ***)THESE DUDES WHO CHANGE TEAMS LIKE THEY CHANGE THEIR BREEKS ARE UNRELIABLE.CANT BE COUNTED UPON! TRAITORS ONCE TRAITORS ALWAYS.lock the bassas up in barlinny!SEMPRE FIDELIS TO THE SAINTS ANDY5 FAE NIMES.IF YOU GUYS ONLY KENT HOW MUCH I STAND UP FOR OUR CLUB HERE IN NIMES!

DONT TRUST PEOPLE WHO CHANGE TEAMS.YOUR HOME TEAM IS LIKE YOUR PARENTS!YOU DONT CHOOSE THEM!YOU ACCEPT THEM AND LOVE THEM WHATEVER THEIR FAULTS AND NEVER TO BE CONTESTED(in theorie ***)THESE DUDES WHO CHANGE TEAMS LIKE THEY CHANGE THEIR BREEKS ARE UNRELIABLE.CANT BE COUNTED UPON! TRAITORS ONCE TRAITORS ALWAYS.lock the bassas up in barlinny!SEMPRE FIDELIS TO THE SAINTS ANDY5 FAE NIMES.IF YOU GUYS ONLY KENT HOW MUCH I STAND UP FOR OUR CLUB HERE IN NIMES!

I was in Saintes (en France) a couple of years ago and wish I'd got a pic standing by the sign.

I was in Saintes (en France) a couple of years ago and wish I'd got a pic standing by the sign.

:idea: i ll nick you one!theres loads here take yer pick? :cool: see me getting pulled by customs...'anything to declare?'.aye a saint(e)for a saintee stolen by a saintee!.......................risk loosing my HALO :laugh:

Im sure everyone will of heard this one from the Perth Glory Hunters.

"I did support Saints when I was younger but they lack ambition, Geoff Browns happy enough with the sitting in the first division, he doesn't want the team in the SPL" Said Mr. Celtic/Rangers fan who has been to 3 matches, 2 of them at McDiarmid Park

Not directed at anyone, but is the generic excuse for Old Firm fans in Perth.

I think there are 2 sets of old firm fans in perth.

Set 1 is the OF die hards , follow their team through thick and thin and will never see beyond the OF.

Set 2 OF fans that sit in the "grey zone" will genuinely support their team but have a soft spot for their local team and be quite happy to put their hand in their pocket and go and see their local team home or away when the opportunity arises.

I am sure their are more "sets" out there but as a generalisation ,the above ,over the years does work..

I am not sure too many will ever change team completely.