Hibs V Rangers bring shame

YHallSaint

Just heard from a mate of mine that Hibs and Rangers fans had a ruck with bottles at the Walkabout in the Omni centre. Shameful but worse is that the Omni has a cinema and the playhouse has panto on the now so I would imagine they're would have been kids kicking about. Think someone needs to tell these guys its not the 70's and to get a ****ing life

Just heard from a mate of mine that Hibs and Rangers fans had a ruck with bottles at the Walkabout in the Omni centre. Shameful but worse is that the Omni has a cinema and the playhouse has panto on the now so I would imagine they're would have been kids kicking about. Think someone needs to tell these guys its not the 70's and to get a ****ing life

Its xmas......they were exchanging presents .

Going to the Walkabout tomorrow for some cut-price cider.Will report on any damage providing its open.The pub itself usually just has one or two barmaids but the complex employs security. Ironically I did not go yesterday as kick-off was noon and the bar opened at 12.30,so presume it was after match shenanigans.

No panto in the playhouse this year it is we will rock you.

Normal crap that happens between the hibs and rangers casuals, a few sore faces from what they are saying on hibs bounce.

.....And the most dramatic post title of the year goes to.....................

So its alright for these arseholes to carry on like that, im no scrooge but its out of order and makes scottish football look bad. What would you have called it? Scum V Scum start fighting? Your a muppet, i quite liked the pics that you brought on when you first started posting (previous aliases blocked) but since then you just talk pish even getting involved in saintees threads. And before you call me wee chap im 6"2 and 16 stone so to my previous statement your a muppet(thats being nice) have a good new year

So its alright for these arseholes to carry on like that, im no scrooge but its out of order and makes scottish football look bad. What would you have called it? Scum V Scum start fighting? Your a muppet, i quite liked the pics that you brought on when you first started posting (previous aliases blocked) but since then you just talk pish even getting involved in saintees threads. And before you call me wee chap im 6"2 and 16 stone so to my previous statement your a muppet(thats being nice) have a good new year

You know a lot of Choice adjectives dont you?

Your post title was overly dramatic but it IS the pantomime season I suppose.

A Very Hibby New Year to you too wee/ medium/ big chap

No panto in the playhouse this year it is we will rock you.

Normal crap that happens between the hibs and rangers casuals, a few sore faces from what they are saying on hibs bounce.

but yeah can beat a good battle it keeps u on ur toes and warm aswell,i loved the 80's few beers then of to do battle with another mob casuals good fun but have to take the kids now sadly

I lived in Albion Road next to Easter Road when I worked in Edinburgh. Oh what fun we had when the Glasgow Rangers came a calling and imparted their own wee brand of culture upon the locals.

I can still see those colourful wee characters snarling their way through the streets as they sung their catchy tribal anthems.

I lived in Albion Road next to Easter Road when I worked in Edinburgh. Oh what fun we had when the Glasgow Rangers came a calling and imparted their own wee brand of culture upon the locals.

I can still see those colourful wee characters snarling their way through the streets as they sung their catchy tribal anthems.

The other lot are just as bad.

Singing their ditties praising terrorists who maimed innocent British men women and children.

But I suppose with them its just " the craic"