Cup Semi Final

st Tommy

Not long now to our trip to hampden and im guessing tickets will probably go on sale within the next couple of weeks!

It had been mentioned about asking saints for a block booking at hampden (similar to Dundee i guess) so that we can all sit together. Are folk keen for this? If so, how many are planning on going through?

There was also some chat about heading through early, on a mid-afternoon train (half day at work may be needed!:wink:), so we can get a few pre-game beers on the go, either in the city centre or at church on the hill. any thoughts on this? Whos in?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long now to our trip to hampden and im guessing tickets will probably go on sale within the next couple of weeks!

It had been mentioned about asking saints for a block booking at hampden (similar to Dundee i guess) so that we can all sit together. Are folk keen for this? If so, how many are planning on going through?

There was also some chat about heading through early, on a mid-afternoon train (half day at work may be needed!:wink:), so we can get a few pre-game beers on the go, either in the city centre or at church on the hill. any thoughts on this? Whos in?

Im up for a block booking. Dont know if I'll be able to get a half day though, anyone driving through?

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=657

Saints will receive an initial allocation of 3,533 tickets and these are priced as follows:

Section J £24 (limited number only)

Section I 4-6 £22

Section I 1-3 £18 (Adult) £5 (Under 16)

Tickets will be available to Season Ticket holders upon production of their Season Ticket book as follows:

Monday 11th to Friday 15th January 2010 9.30am to 5pm

Thereafter a general sale of tickets will take place as follows:

Monday 18th to Friday 22nd January 2010 9.30am to 5.00pm

Monday 25th to Friday 29th January 2010 “

Monday 1st to Wednesday 3rd February 2010 “

Block booking would be good. Not sure if I will take a half day or just work from Glasgow then meet in town somewhere. Next day off would probably be a good idea though.

I'm not fussed where we sit although the 'cheap' seats may be where the vocal fans go.

Saints werent keen to take a block booking where i wasnt buying for all the tickets up front. However, a limited number have been reserved in the £22 seats, so just mention youre with Edin Saints when you call up. If we sell the initial block set aside then we can ask for more (or maybe just ask to sit near the block booking), although we have to be confident of selling them all. i.e. they dont want to book 30 seats and then we only sell 15 - they would prefer to sell 15 and then have us ask for another 10 or so if needed.

Saints werent keen to take a block booking where i wasnt buying for all the tickets up front. However, a limited number have been reserved in the £22 seats, so just mention youre with Edin Saints when you call up. If we sell the initial block set aside then we can ask for more (or maybe just ask to sit near the block booking), although we have to be confident of selling them all. i.e. they dont want to book 30 seats and then we only sell 15 - they would prefer to sell 15 and then have us ask for another 10 or so if needed.

Just ordered mine. Said they had 9 set aside.

Just phoned without checking and was politely told that as I no longer have a season ticket I could not apply until the 19th.Could understand it if briefs were tight but I would have thought all sales would be appreciated.

Strange. I'm not a season ticket holder and wasn't even asked if i had one. Just said i wanted one of the tickets for the edinburgh supporters section.

Strange. I'm not a season ticket holder and wasn't even asked if i had one. Just said i wanted one of the tickets for the edinburgh supporters section.

I mentioned the Edinburgh block booking but the lady sounded as though I was talking double dutch.I have no doubt we will get tickets but I would have thought £44 sale would be welcome.

I mentioned the Edinburgh block booking but the lady sounded as though I was talking double dutch.I have no doubt we will get tickets but I would have thought £44 sale would be welcome.

Same for me, they must be worried that season ticket holders will miss out :shock: crazy but nothing more than I expected.

I got my tickets in the post today so now it's what train to get? When is everyone heading through?

I sm still to try and sort out a holiday with my work - if i get a half day ill probably just meet you in glasgow (go from Claires) but if i have the whole day off then ill probably get the train, maybe mid afternoon-ish?