Im steaming

saint sid

I bet your feel proud to let everyone know you are blootered. It aint clever and it certainly aint funny. booze is killing you. I've seen too many die through alcohol abuse and it really is a horrible way to go - sorry to be the killjoy.

whats this? a sensible post in the im steaming thread:shock:

there is no place for health and safety in this thread mike im afraid.

this thread is about celebrating being drunk.

this thread is about putting two fingers up to the nanny state.

this thread is about climbing up a 100 ft scaffold in the snow, to rescue a balloon for a sexy female (even though she doesnt turn out to be sexy in the morning) when it is insane to do it!.

if anything is killing me, its the killjoys of the nanny state, slowly strangling the life out of me:idea:

if you want to preach about the dangers of drink, why dont you become a street pastor, instead of spoiling my thread with common sense mixed with insults and guilt trips.

infact i wasnt going to drink today until i read your post, but im going to have get steaming now thanks to you mike:mrgreen:

whats this? a sensible post in the im steaming thread:shock:

there is no place for health and safety in this thread mike im afraid.

this thread is about celebrating being drunk.

this thread is about putting two fingers up to the nanny state.

this thread is about climbing up a 100 ft scaffold in the snow, to rescue a balloon for a sexy female (even though she doesnt turn out to be sexy in the morning) when it is insane to do it!.

if anything is killing me, its the killjoys of the nanny state, slowly strangling the life out of me:idea:

if you want to preach about the dangers of drink, why dont you become a street pastor, instead of spoiling my thread with common sense mixed with insults and guilt trips.

infact i wasnt going to drink today until i read your post, but im going to have get steaming now thanks to you mike:mrgreen:

Was it a nice balloon ???

I bet your feel proud to let everyone know you are blootered. It aint clever and it certainly aint funny. booze is killing you. I've seen too many die through alcohol abuse and it really is a horrible way to go - sorry to be the killjoy.

Im not an alky, I just enjoy beer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Going into the new year in 4th deserves a drink. Cheers to Encks, Callum, Ando, David McKracken, Megadave, Liam, Muzz, Jody, Midge, Marcus, Fran, Mr. Maybury, Finnegan, Mooner, Cillian, and anyone else I've missed. Thanks for a good year saints, and here's to many more x

Edited by duncan08

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...