Im steaming

saint sid

• 3 weeks later...

I will be later.. After I get out of Alactraz...Its like a bloody oven in here. I feel like Cool hand Luke.

Good job you haven't got that hawk on your arm now :roll: 

At least we seem to be getting some semblance of a summer now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was on Friday night. Woke up on train in Waverley Station about 20-25 minutes after the scheduled arrival time. Spend another 5 mins or so panicking as I couldn't get the door open. Thought all the electrics were maybe off as the light on the 'open' button wasn't on. Then relaised that I was trying to get out the door that opened onto the track...the other door, onto the platform, was working :mellow:

Think I was the last person in the station who wasn't there for work purposes.

I was on Friday night. Woke up on train in Waverley Station about 20-25 minutes after the scheduled arrival time. Spend another 5 mins or so panicking as I couldn't get the door open. Thought all the electrics were maybe off as the light on the 'open' button wasn't on. Then relaised that I was trying to get out the door that opened onto the track...the other door, onto the platform, was working :mellow:

Think I was the last person in the station who wasn't there for work purposes.

I had a mate who got on the train to go to Surrey from Victoria. He woke up at midnight still in Victoria. His initial thoughts were that the train had broken down and never let London. In fact he had gone to the end of the line at Dorking and back to London.

I had a mate who got on the train to go to Surrey from Victoria. He woke up at midnight still in Victoria. His initial thoughts were that the train had broken down and never let London. In fact he had gone to the end of the line at Dorking and back to London.

I was glad the train terminated at Edinburgh!

That has happened to me on the bus home before....have woke up and the bus is on it's way back into town

happened to me a few times many years ago :oops:

stirling to perth ended up in inverness.

dundee to perth ended up in glasgow.

town centre to letham, got  on the bus at 8pm-ish got kicked off by driver at 11pm-ish cause he was heading back to the depot.

vodka and public transport don't mix.

I remember going off on one at my eldest who managed to miss his flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. "ive never missed a flight in my life, that's a disgrace..blah..blah blah" Then a few months later I wake up at Terminal Three in Dubai two hours after my plane had departed for Athens :oops:  F#cking business class lounges are dangerous places :cry:

• 2 weeks later...