Hibs away 27/2/10

st Tommy

So where are we heading before the Hibs game next Saturday?

There was mention of the Artisan Bar which is pretty close to Easter Road - is that the best shout? Any idea when it opens?

We need to get a pub sorted because Christmas Jones has said that he will buy us all a pre-match pint! :laugh: or was it a lap dance?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

There was mention of the Artisan Bar which is pretty close to Easter Road - is that the best shout? Any idea when it opens?

We need to get a pub sorted because Christmas Jones has said that he will buy us all a pre-match pint! :laugh: or was it a lap dance?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

He? what you mean Denise Richards isn't coming? Boo!

Artisan sounds ok. Or there's Tampsons again, though that was bit of a ticht squeeze last time.

You can host bacon rolls and beers for breakfast before you go to referee!!:laugh:

It might improve your performance:wink::laugh::laugh:

If my game is off then no probs, if not then no chance! I prefer the pig to be kicked on a Saturday rather than eaten in order to maintain my performance!

I said i would do a lap dance:oops:.

Anyone on the west side of town fancy getting a bus down to the pub from say Somerfield in Dalry at about 11ish?

Sounds like a plan. Thomo will be joining us again for this one so we can pop round to yours for about 10:50 and head down to Somerfield where I'm sure Nold will be meeting us. How does that sound to you?