Better than Aberdeen 5-0 Game?

soulfulsaint

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How often do you get to "blaw" about winning a Scottish cup?

Remember, we're a provincial side, not "The third force in Scottish Football" which is why we have never won it.

How often do you get to blaw about winning ANY cup?

Even Livingston and perhaps even Raith Rovers have won a major trophy in your lifetime ya daft cxxt !

Do you only get one result every 20 years to blaw about?

I take it as a massive compliment that you rate a one off fluke result against The Hibs as one of your greatest results in 20 years!

AGAIN!

No. Neither of these results are our biggest scoring results - Dundee 7-2 was bigger, nor was it a biggest achievement knocking Rangers out of the cup at Ibrox and making history was bigger. Nor was it really that significant beating Dundee to win thrid place and get to Europe was clearly more important.

The reason both these results are similar is the number 5 and in both occasions we were playing entirley over-rated clubs whose fans thought they were Archie. In fact shafting Hibs in previous seasons, when their fans turned on their own board at McDiarmid was much sweeter.

Accept you were humped and go back to posting half-interesting old pics of your club.

No. Neither of these results are our biggest scoring results - Dundee 7-2 was bigger, nor was it a biggest achievement knocking Rangers out of the cup at Ibrox and making history was bigger. Nor was it really that significant beating Dundee to win thrid place and get to Europe was clearly more important.

The reason both these results are similar is the number 5 and in both occasions we were playing entirley over-rated clubs whose fans thought they were Archie. In fact shafting Hibs in previous seasons, when their fans turned on their own board at McDiarmid was much sweeter.

Accept you were humped and go back to posting half-interesting old pics of your club.

We got well pumped! It happens!

Pics or videos?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Here we have another decent thread about to get closed......

Why?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Look up "ANY".

You're way off your usual form tonight (like Hibs on Wednesday - boom boom! :laugh:) so I'm going to be kind and leave you in peace while I have dinner (do you want to know what I'm having? :laugh:) - you win all arguements I've started with you tonight!

Tell me what other footballing giants you played en route to the final

Any other BIG clubs in that DIDDY cup?