Falkirk Away

crieffsaintandy

Jeez Andy, lets get the Hibs game out the way first! I'm definitely up for a wee journey on the choo-choo. I'm trying to get my Falkirk supporting mate to join us as well.

If anyone is looking for a ticket, I've now got 2 spares as my sister and dad can no longer make it.

I'll be going but probably by car, was just going to pay at the gate but if you want rid of one of your tickets then i'll take one.

Jeez Andy, lets get the Hibs game out the way first! I'm definitely up for a wee journey on the choo-choo. I'm trying to get my Falkirk supporting mate to join us as well.

If anyone is looking for a ticket, I've now got 2 spares as my sister and dad can no longer make it.

Was actually bored when I got in from the non game Neil, but gives me something to look forward too in the next few weeks, starting next Saturday, might even start the Aberdeen thread next:wink:

I've not got a ticket and was going to pay at gate.If you want to sell one i'll take it.

I'll be going but probably by car, was just going to pay at the gate but if you want rid of one of your tickets then i'll take one.

I've not got a ticket and was going to pay at gate.If you want to sell one i'll take it.

No problem. 1 ticket for each of you. I'll be getting them from my dad on Saturday at the Hibs game, so I'll pass them on then. Think it works out at about £13.33 each so bring your coppers with you!

Was actually bored when I got in from the non game Neil, but gives me something to look forward too in the next few weeks, starting next Saturday, might even start the Aberdeen thread next:wink:

I know how you feel. I sat about in a huff most of yesterday when I got back from my pointless drive to Perth! Best get the Aberdeen thread started soon so we can get the cheap train tickets booked! Craig, are you and your 10 tins of Tennents going to make an appearance on the train to Aberdeen again?! :)

I'm up for a choo-choo day out to Falkirk, if anyone else has a ticket they want shot of let me know as I was planning on paying at the gate.

As for a civilised well behaved quiet trip up to Aberdeen, I’m up for that as well although it might be best waiting until we know that the game is definitely Saturday at 3pm before doing anything, after all it is the final game before the split and the live TV games have yet to be announced for that weekend.

As for a civilised well behaved quiet trip up to Aberdeen, I’m up for that as well although it might be best waiting until we know that the game is definitely Saturday at 3pm before doing anything, after all it is the final game before the split and the live TV games have yet to be announced for that weekend.

You're banned fae Aberdeen ya feckin troublemaker :laugh:

You're banned fae Aberdeen ya feckin troublemaker :laugh:

Pot kettle:wink:, have to keep the two of you under our watchful eye, Daniel said that the old farts from the Aberdeen game were sitting right in front of us at the Hampden semi, lucky you moved away over Geoff, I thought it was my aftershave again

Anyway back to point, anyone ideas of trains times to Fa'Kirk etc, the earlier the better, got a free reign, kids at the egg chasing!!

Trains every half an hour to Falkirk Gramhamston leaving at 03 and 33 past the hour, coming back at 22 and 52 past the hour.

However i'm sure i heard that there is some sort of strike on the railways that day so this could be subject to change.

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone has a spare ticket for this, i'll take it :)

Just jump in the train with us and pay at the gate.

Speaking of which, what train are folk thinking of getting?

Just had a wee look...

Trains are every half hour from Edinburgh taking 26 minutes @ £8 return.

Edited by SaintDougie

I was thinking about getting the train at either 11 or 11.30 - what do you guys think? Plus who's all getting on at Haymarket?

My mad, mental, slightly weird Italian mate who lives in Linlithgow has a free pass from the Mrs for the day so is coming along to see some real football. Any idea if all the train stops in Linlithgow? If not, he can just meet us in Falkirk.

I was thinking about getting the train at either 11 or 11.30 - what do you guys think? Plus who's all getting on at Haymarket?

My mad, mental, slightly weird Italian mate who lives in Linlithgow has a free pass from the Mrs for the day so is coming along to see some real football. Any idea if all the train stops in Linlithgow? If not, he can just meet us in Falkirk.

Haymarket is more than likley for Nold and myself. I'm pretty sure the train does stop in Linlithgow though.