St Johnstone's Public Relations

O'Rourke

Read a very strange post on the Pie and Bovril site in connection with Grant Cullen.

It read simply "PS Grant cullen did not resign. "

I take it its just our former friend and forum member taking a flier on that but was there ever a view that he might be going?

Why not just post on Pie & Bovril and continue your fascination with him there instead of copying his posts on WAP?

Why not just post on Pie & Bovril and continue your fascination with him there instead of copying his posts on WAP?

Perhaps a new rule should be introduced for WAP.. Anyone making reference to 101 saint, quoting anything he has written or said or associating with him will be banned from the forum and when Ginger and Ghostie take over the club will be banned from the stadium :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks HSF thought I had missed something by not getting the PA.

Blue j maybe take a leaf out of HSF's book and take part in discussions instead of comments like the one above. I suppose it is something you will get with maturity. :)

Edited by mainstand

Thanks HSF thought I had missed something by not getting the PA.

Blue j maybe take a leaf out of HSF's book and take part in discussions instead of comments like the one above. I suppose it is something it is something you will get with maturity. :)

Does a stutter come with maturity? :roll:

How old are you mainstand? Some posts make you look about 50 but the some makes you look about 12!

No problem mate, just don't get why you brought up a post by someone who is no longer on WAP. There is enough to talk about on here without dragging up stuff from banned users. Why not forget him?

I couldn;t care a shit about him the question related to our general manager and a comment in respect of him.

But why? Of course it was a piss take! He never wanted him to be sacked. He was having a go at a thread that was on WAP.

No sorry I didn't know it was a piss take, that is why I asked a pretty straight forward question. But thanks for letting me know. Now you have more than trebled your number of posts talking about someone that you don't want anyone to talk to about.

No sorry I didn't know it was a piss take, that is why I asked a pretty straight forward question. But thanks for letting me know. Now you have more than trebled your number of posts talking about someone that you don't want anyone to talk to about.

I was talking to you, you were the one that brought him up originally! I'm happy to talk about anyone. You're the one that seems to have a problem with him.

Someone had a go at me for saying the Polish effort was a waste of time., made me laugh when Brown's grandson did his best PR into the community when he got lifted for hollering abuse at poles...

i think the PR in that instance was awful.

But- Paul Smith is a class servant and good man who needs support not anything else.

The website updates and the business stuff the club does is very good. let's face it, we could be in div one with not a lot to shout about. mon the saints.

Edited by MySpazz

• 2 weeks later...