Aberdeen Away!!

crieffsaintandy

I know a bit premature, but as thomas stated in the another thread game could be played on the Sunday, but I doubt it, Aberdeen nothing to play for, us top six or :shock:relegation fight, here is thinking more towards the first option, but hardly top TV billing required

The long and the short I priced a return trip same times as you guys in November for 2 adults and 2 kids day return £42 for us all, was sorely tempted to go for it.

Will get the general concensus tomorrow from you guys

I'm up for the train. Sounds like you got a decent price!

Just booked for 4 of us, £42 return for all (although two kids included) we are leaving at 9:30 Waverly, in Aberdeen at 11:50 and leave Abaadeen a5 6:15pm

Will have to be a bit calmer than Saturday, couldn't remember from about half eight onwards!!!

Just booked for 4 of us, £42 return for all (although two kids included) we are leaving at 9:30 Waverly, in Aberdeen at 11:50 and leave Abaadeen a5 6:15pm

Will have to be a bit calmer than Saturday, couldn't remember from about half eight onwards!!!

Andy how olds your boys,might take my wee lad Shay to Aberdeen

Tommy are they the times you all went with last time, think they are 8:30 was just pushing me too far so went for 9 30

Aye they were...

http://www.weareperth.co.uk/vforum/showthread.php?t=11149

worked out fairly well. Plus, if we go any earlier it will be too hard to keep GWR sitting down! Prob pushing it with the 930 one to be honest! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I wont be making this one as have my fitness test the day at 10am on the Sunday unfortunately.

Good hand arm excercise all day going to Aberdeen with a cerry oot, should have you in the best of shape for all these red and yellow card practice the next day:laugh:

Hopefully get a good squad of us and keep Thomas away from the train bog, the Peebles Plunger

Are you guys ever going to let me forget about that day:?::laugh::laugh:

Anyway I was sober on Saturday unlike all you drunken louts :wink:

We will never let you forget that day mate! :laugh::laugh:

If you were that sober last weekend, how come you were asking for vodka but drinking rum and not noticing?!?:wink::laugh::laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
How about a night out in Aberdeen on the Saturday night? Could stay in a Travelodge then to the game on Sunday. Makes more sense than getting a train at 8am!

That's just what I was just thinking about. Checked the trains from Livi to Edinburgh and the first one is 09:54 so that's me ****ed. Only way i'll go now is to go up on the Saturday. A nightout in Aberdeen sounds good.

feckin spl/espn you are having a feckin laugh

still to find out if I can change my tickets to sunday or get a refund, not up for a sunday in aberdeen wi work next day.

if no refund will be calling that stecky cnut at the spl doncaster for a refund

rant over, best laid plans and all that, always another day out before the end of the season..........