Aberdeen Away!!

crieffsaintandy

always another day out before the end of the season..........

Might not be, if we're in bottom 6 then it could be away games at Falkirk, Hamilton, St Mirren, Killie or Aberdeen. Only one for a good day out is Aberdeen and it might be a home game.

Top 6 and it's Rangers, Celtic (no thank you for those 2) Motherwell, Dundee Utd or Hibs. Again only one springs to mind and that's Hibs (although not an away day) which again may be at home.

There's always next season :sad:

My train tickets are non-refundable so that's me out 20quid. Not keen on a Sunday trip when I will have work the next day. Feckin joke.

Nold, says on my terms nad conditions that can get a 50% return of fair before outward trip

Might not be, if we're in bottom 6 then it could be away games at Falkirk, Hamilton, St Mirren, Killie or Aberdeen. Only one for a good day out is Aberdeen and it might be a home game.

Every chance if my favorite fullback is playing, my nine year old would have done a better job marking McGeady, probably have egg on my face when he plays a blinder tomorrow:wink:

Top 6 and it's Rangers, Celtic (no thank you for those 2) Motherwell, Dundee Utd or Hibs. Again only one springs to mind and that's Hibs (although not an away day) which again may be at home.

There's always next season

A away to trip to the Dee in late April might be in order

For those of you who want to go, why not look at a car load or train up from Edinburgh then Jeanfield 208 bus up? Might be a bit cheaper for you, will be alright times for you to get up to perth I would have thought and saves driving up to Aberdeen - and the bevvy is optional!

How about a night out in Aberdeen on the Saturday night? Could stay in a Travelodge then to the game on Sunday. Makes more sense than getting a train at 8am!

That's just what I was just thinking about. Checked the trains from Livi to Edinburgh and the first one is 09:54 so that's me ****ed. Only way i'll go now is to go up on the Saturday. A nightout in Aberdeen sounds good.

Funnily enough I was thinking very similar. Save some pennies and make a weekend of it.

Who's up for that then?

justv a random idea,52 seater

say you guys muster 30/35 and stop in perth all the guys that were at the Hibs game that you met would fill the bus

leave Edin 9.15...Perth...10.30broxburn....Adeen 12ish...stop in Perth for an hour on the way home.,back in Edin for 7[not to late for a school night]

justv a random idea,52 seater

say you guys muster 30/35 and stop in perth all the guys that were at the Hibs game that you met would fill the bus

leave Edin 9.15...Perth...10.30broxburn....Adeen 12ish...stop in Perth for an hour on the way home.,back in Edin for 7[not to late for a school night]

Not a bad idea, but unfortunately I doubt if we could get the numbers for such a game. The last time we got a bus sorted for us Edinburgh lot it was the final Tayside derby last season and we could have won the league at Dens.

For those of you who want to go, why not look at a car load or train up from Edinburgh then Jeanfield 208 bus up? Might be a bit cheaper for you, will be alright times for you to get up to perth I would have thought and saves driving up to Aberdeen - and the bevvy is optional!

Thats what Nelly and i plan to do. Think we are going to drive to perth and get the 208 but will investigate trains to perth to see if they fit in so we can both drink.

Space in the car if anyone else wants a lift to perth.