Thank you

saintbear

to many of you guys to mention,but thanks for looking after us yesterday.thuoght it was brilliant when we were in the Artisan speaking to couple of Hibbees,they could'nt believe the amount of Edinburgh Saints

keep the faith

Same here.Thanks for the offer of the lift home aswell Rizzo and Craig.Had a great day.Cheers everyone.

Special mention for choppers slacks

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones
nice

Twas a cracking day/night all round. Highlight had to be the game brought in to that last pub we were in - drink and co-ordination certainly didn't go hand in hand (unlike a roof and Gordon!).

Glad you enjoyed the slacks Dr Jones - not quite as good an effort as the Norwegian curlers though!

Aye it was a cracking day/night. I have nae idea at what point we lost the rest of you but I was pretty minced by that point so that mabey explains that!

Thought you disappeared with them Finish (?) girls after the pub?? Nold was last man standing i believe!

I walked home after walking up to the door of Why Not and finding it was £8 :shock: to get in! nothing to do with being wasted! :wink:

Thought you disappeared with them Finish (?) girls after the pub?? Nold was last man standing i believe!

I walked home after walking up to the door of Why Not and finding it was £8 :shock: to get in! nothing to do with being wasted! :wink:

Respect to you lasting that long Tommy, but Mr Douglas did have a break after tea to go home and put his dancing gear on, if I remember from my clouded memory of events