Tranmere Rovers

Nuggets

With a house full of HTFC fans the 5 - 0 and 2 - 0 defeats have not really affected their chances of makiing the play offs.
Sorry for hijacking the thread nuggets but the last 2 games we ve been stinking.As for today's game if you look at the stats we commited 6 fouls and had 5 bookings and a straight red for a two footed challenge:?:.The Gills had 17 fouls and 2 bookings:?:.But just like my Guiness,i'm not bitter:wink:.At least Barnsley got humped.

Sorry for hijacking the thread nuggets but the last 2 games we ve been stinking.As for today's game if you look at the stats we commited 6 fouls and had 5 bookings and a straight red for a two footed challenge:?:.The Gills had 17 fouls and 2 bookings:?:.But just like my Guiness,i'm not bitter:wink:.At least Barnsley got humped.

No worrys just don't do it again OK.

.......and even better Leeds faltered again!

• 4 weeks later...