#38 - 30/03/10 - Saints 4-1 Rangers - SPL

Bear

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is like watching the death of a loved one. It's a matter of time before we're dead and buried. We have scored two very lucky goals and yet still Del has three up front. His tenure must end tonight. This is horrific. You can't believe how bad we are. If you're at home don't start on me. This is awful.

Get that heroin needle out of your arm

This is like watching the death of a loved one. It's a matter of time before we're dead and buried. We have scored two very lucky goals and yet still Del has three up front. His tenure must end tonight. This is horrific. You can't believe how bad we are. If you're at home don't start on me. This is awful.

Strewth, it aint over and he is still having a go!

You forgot your rod