Player of the year

Capital Saint

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the story with the signed tops, as I wanted to get a couple of tickets for the raffle but am not in attendance on Saturday.

Get the lot of you on the pitch, laugh:

Hopefully i'll post all the details of the raffle by tomorrow, i'll start selling tickets this weekend but will continue selling for a while so there will be plenty time to get tickets Andy.

I picked up the trophies yesterday so at least I have that part organised. They look really good but then again I'm biased as I picked them!

As for presenting the awards, I was in contact with Paul Smith today and it's been decided that the best place to present the awards is in the Muirton Suite after the game. Sorry for those who wanted to be on the pitch:laugh:

It makes it easier for us and the club to do it this way. This way, everyone who wants to be involved can be. It's easier than trying to pick people before the game and arrange to have everyone sitting together to get on the pitch. Everyone can meet in the Muirton Suite after the game and i've arranged for someone to be there to take photos so let's get everyone in the pictures.

We just have to decide who will hand over the trophies but that can be done anytime before it. Anyone good at talking in public?

As for the raffle, as i've said, i'll start selling tickets tomorrow so get your money out:wink:

The prizes are as follows:-

1 - Signed St Johnstone away top

2 - Rare St Johnstone v Clydebank programme 12/3/83

3 - St Johnstone polo shirt (not sure of size)

4 - St Johnstone rain jacket (not sure of size)

5 - 2 x St Johnstone beanie hats

6 - 2 x bottles of Smirnoff vodka

7 - £20 Ocean Terminal shopping voucher

8 - Bottle of Macallan malt whisky

9- 2 x Bottles of red wine

Big thanks to someone who will remain nameless for all the St Johnstone stuff but you know who you are. (Please don't post who it is, as they want to remain nameless) Really appreciate all the help you have given us (i'm sure everyone knows who this is) so if you see him/her :laugh: tomorrow then make sure you buy him/her a drink.

Nobody from Ocean Terminal will be reading this but I would like to thank them for helping me with the prizes. And so my shameless plug for them is....get to Ocean Terminal and spend some money!!!!! Who knows you may even bump into a really really hard working Saints fan:wink:

I'm sure you'll agree that it's worth parting with some money for those prizes. All monies will go towards this years PoTY awards and hopefully we will raise enough to start early for next year.

See you all on the train or in the Muirton Suite after the game for a refreshment or two.

Edited by geoff was right!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sold many tickets??? When is the draw?

There are still some who want to buy tickets so we'll get the draw done once they have bought them.

Not sure when i'll catch up with everyone as i'm on holiday for the Hearts and Aberdeen games. Looks like my first game of the season will be Motherwell on the 11th September or St Mirren the following week.

• 5 months later...

Finally got round to meeting up with a few of the guys to carry out the draw!

The draw was done the other night with Tractor Boy, Baldy Marc and Stanstheman. With the help of the barmaid in Paul Kanes pub, The Four in Hand.

And the winners are:-

1 - Signed St Johnstone away top - NEIL

2 - Rare St Johnstone v Clydebank programme 12/3/83 - BRUSH

3 - St Johnstone polo shirt (not sure of size) - GORDON

4 - St Johnstone rain jacket (not sure of size) - KENNY

5 - 2 x St Johnstone beanie hats - PED & JIM SMITH

6 - 2 x bottles of Smirnoff vodka - RYAN & IAN

7 - £20 Ocean Terminal shopping voucher - MARC

8 - Bottle of Macallan malt whisky - BARNEY

9- 2 x Bottles of red wine - SMURF & MARK G

Can anyone who has won and will be in the Polworth on Sunday let me know so I can bring your prizes. I'm sure they can be kept there until after the game.

Thanks to everyone who bought tickets, there is around £40 left over which can be used for this years POTY awards. Anyone else want to do it this year?

• 3 months later...