Anyone fancy a beer on saturday

killinsaints

Wont be there on Saturday, however any thoughts for Sunday for those not going up?

A public house for a light lunch and some pints of water while Saints play on the TV? Preferably Easter Road way but could make the effort into town if they are going to show it in 3D :laugh:

Wont be there on Saturday, however any thoughts for Sunday for those not going up?

A public house for a light lunch and some pints of water while Saints play on the TV? Preferably Easter Road way but could make the effort into town if they are going to show it in 3D :laugh:

I'll definitely be heading to the pub for some scran and beers to watch it mate. More than likely the chanter or polworth tav if you're up for venturing a bit further?

Preferably the chanter for me though as its cheaper for food

Edited by SaintDougie

Was hoping to make it along but going out at night so think I'll give the afternoon drink a miss!!!

Sorry, I'll be in Aberdeen on the Sunday so won't be in the Polwarth Tav! Going to get some culture in on Saturday (Culzean Castle) instead of going to the pub, seeing as the weather's meant to be good.