Closed Doors V Motherwell

soulfulsaint

My 'sources' tell me we are playing Motherwell midweek with several players 'returning' from injury etc. Anyone know where and when?

I know that Del was trying his hardest to arrange a game (primarily for Dinky) but I was led to believe that he was thwarted in his attempts. These things are rarely hushed after the event so I suspect that the game is to be played this coming week.

Feck me, 101 Saint is a d***! I have now read it properly and would be sure that you are correct. Del is very protective of these games so if people do know, please think carefully before answering publicly. There are often good reasons for the secrecy and Private Messaging is a great facility.

Result not important, all about getting game time into some of those legs.

Some of the legs.

We need Sammy and Jacko to get some confidence and goals breed confidence. We need such as Swanks and Main to change Del's mind and that won't happen in a reverse. We need Garts to prove he is able for Saturday and two goals against don't inspire confidence. I don't know anayone who made the game today but the result is poor.

Some of the legs.

We need Sammy and Jacko to get some confidence and goals breed confidence. We need such as Swanks and Main to change Del's mind and that won't happen in a reverse. We need Garts to prove he is able for Saturday and two goals against don't inspire confidence. I don't know anayone who made the game today but the result is poor.

you coulda stopped there :)

Some of the legs.

Dont get me started on Gartland please:)

Some of the legs.

if ever Del needed a reason for keeping fans away from training games, then you have just enforced it.

The matches are planned to assist players getting match fitness nothing more nothing less. As for a strong side, milne and Peaso were both ruled out whilst according ro the tele: "Kevin Rutkiewicz and Graham Gartland continued their comebacks from injury and illness respectively, while Mark Connolly, Josh Falkingham, Gavin Swankie, Andy Jackson and Steven Reynolds were among the others who played."

I would suggest the side was along the lines of; Main, Rusty, Gartland, Craig, Connolly, Falkingham. Sheerin, Swankie, Jackson, Reynolds.

Not what I would call an exceptionally strong side.

if ever Del needed a reason for keeping fans away from training games, then you have just enforced it.

The matches are planned to assist players getting match fitness nothing more nothing less. As for a strong side, milne and Peaso were both ruled out whilst according ro the tele: "Kevin Rutkiewicz and Graham Gartland continued their comebacks from injury and illness respectively, while Mark Connolly, Josh Falkingham, Gavin Swankie, Andy Jackson and Steven Reynolds were among the others who played."

I would suggest the side was along the lines of; Main, Rusty, Gartland, Craig, Connolly, Falkingham. Sheerin, Swankie, Jackson, Reynolds.

Not what I would call an exceptionally strong side.

Especially since we're a player light!