saintbear

Saints staying up/dee staying down celebration

Hamilton home

last game of the season,you guys coming thro for a couple of beers,we'll try sort something out/meeting up as there is a few of us going to meet up

food etc/lunch

Im away on holiday so will be missing unfortunately. Sounds like a good plan though.

Mind its an early kick off too!

There is talk of a curry day after the footy maybe about 4 o clock which should be interesting:wink:.Should see you before the game too.

I like the idea of a curry afterwards, one last day of shennanigans before we all go into hybernation.

Open return on the train came in at £16. Train about 8.30 would be good and with an open return we can please ourselves coming back.

Train at 8:33 is £14.30 for an open return on trainline. Who's going up and what train are you getting? I've never got the train up to Perth so this is a new one for me.

Is there still talk of a pub lunch or curry after the game on Saturday?

I'd personally rather a pub lunch. As much as I love a curry I don't think my guts could handle it after this week:sad:

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Is there still talk of a pub lunch or curry after the game on Saturday?

I'd personally rather a pub lunch. As much as I love a curry I don't think my guts could handle it after this week:sad:

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

None whatsoever.