We Are Perth - Player of the Year - 2009/10

Player of the Year?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know there was a thread for discussion earlier in the week but to follow on from previous years, thought it was worth naming a We Are Perth Player of the Year for the season.

Andy Jackson won the award in 2007/08 and Kevin Rutkiewicz in 2008/09 but what about this season?

The previous years have been easy votes for me but this year is a bit harder. Have included all the guys who have featured on more than fifteen occasions.

Personally, I think if guys like Duberry and Samuel had been here/fit all season, they could have had a strong case whilst guys like Grainger and Millar have been key parts of the team and Davidson has had a brilliant first season but it comes down to either Morris or Mackay for me.

I'd struggle to name a bad game from Mackay though. It's not just about the consistency though as he's been generally brilliant both at centre back and right back. Was glad to see him recognised by Jack Ross of St Mirren when he named his team of the season on his BBC blog this week too.

Superdave for me as well. More for consistency and fighting for the cause, than sparkling brilliance.

Wasn't too impressed that we signed him in the first place, but proved me wrong by a mile.

I think Muzz would have been the man this season, had he not been playing through injury on many occasions; or so it appeared.

I know there was a thread for discussion earlier in the week but to follow on from previous years, thought it was worth naming a We Are Perth Player of the Year for the season.

Andy Jackson won the award in 2007/08 and Kevin Rutkiewicz in 2008/09 but what about this season?

The previous years have been easy votes for me but this year is a bit harder. Have included all the guys who have featured on more than fifteen occasions.

none of them have played for Scotland?:?:

Cannae be Mackay, he's poor at right back and has played there most of the year. Heart wanto give it to Kenny, but matching him on goals was last year's left back and a man who quite rightly gave Del the fist - Liam Craig.

Watch out folks its a trap do not respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1