15. Dayle_09 44 pts

16. Pink 57 pts

17. Saintkev 62 pts

18. Beej, Johnyb_7 (on countback) 63 pts

20. Sainty69 64 pts

21. Radford_72 68 pts

22. Calinho 71 pts

23. Auchterardermark 73 pts

So that is it folks, our prediction league gaffer won the competition, he finished first in two of the three divisions, and second in the other a huge effort.

A special mention to Realmadrid who finished 5th out of 1105 people in the tip the winners competition, only two points from the leader, a huge effort by Martin.

Jimbo finished 3rd out of 650 people, just one point from the winner in the pick the margins

SteveMcqueen finished 7th out of 650 people in the pick the margins

Jimbo finished 3rd out of 621 people in the pick the scores competition again just one point from the winner, awesome tipping by all 3 in particular.

A big thanks for everyone who entered and tipped, I know that the site is a hard one to navigate and I appologise that the updates in the earlier rounds were slow from them, but as I dont control the site it was out of my hands.

They did donate our betting voucher, which we were able to use as the first prize, so maybe that compensates a little for the slowness earlier on.

Finally Jimbo, I will be in touch with you via a PM in the next few days working out how we are going to transfer your prize to you, so you can hopefully turn your tipping prowess into some hard earned dosh for the wallet.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I speak for everyone on the prediction league when I say a big thankyou to pezza for organising this. I'm sure we have all had alot of fun predicting the games and with out pezza I'm pretty sure non of us would have found and entered this game.

so big thanks to pezza for this!

No probs Jimbo, just needed a little bit of time to work out the positions.

Last year on that same site, they had a Scottish division 1 prediction league, and I won the tip the winners section, always good to jam it up the dundee tippers who were in it.