Pre-Season

ryangordon86

I was hoping to make Berwick but the Missus is away to see Rod Stewart at the SECC with her mother so I need to sort childcare out first!

I'm thinking about Arbroath and maybe Forfar too. I love a pre-season game, it's nice to watch football without tearing your hair out once in a while!

If I'm going to those games, i'll have a spare seat available

going to Berwick on my ownsome lonesome, as kids all away, wont make any others as on holiday till the first game of season, can't really be arsed with pre season friendlies anyway, any spare seats in cars for berwick game or anyone needin a lift give me a shout

If I can sort a sitter, I'll pick you up on the way mate

Hey was wondering if you guys could help. I usually go upto the games with my Dad but for the Man U game im heading up for my birthday with a few friends for a bit of a piss up. I checked the trains for prices and seen its £14 return does anyone know what the price is on the day or is it best to just book the ticket? Whats the best way upto the stadium as well from the city cetre, not been into Perth for years but wanting to go to Campus and pick up a strip and go for a few beers and a pub lunch somewhere first? Cheers in Advance

Hey was wondering if you guys could help. I usually go upto the games with my Dad but for the Man U game im heading up for my birthday with a few friends for a bit of a piss up. I checked the trains for prices and seen its £14 return does anyone know what the price is on the day or is it best to just book the ticket? Whats the best way upto the stadium as well from the city cetre, not been into Perth for years but wanting to go to Campus and pick up a strip and go for a few beers and a pub lunch somewhere first? Cheers in Advance

Train tickets will more than likely be the same on the day, though there is the odd occasion that they can go up to £16 if you wait till the day.

If you’re going to be in the centre to pick up a strip there is Wetherspoons round the corner on Tay street or Ring 'o Bells next to St Johns Kirk does pretty good pub grub. There's plenty of choice, just don't eat at Sportsters as it will cost you a small fortune.

As for getting up to McDiarmid, walk up to the police station at the bottom of Dunkeld road and jump on a Number 2. It'll take around 30 mins so you probably want to jump on at around 14:20 at the latest though you should really head up earlier and get a few jars in at the 208 if you want to do it properly.

Hope that helps