Hearts game - pre match bacon rolls and beer

Nelly78

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offft, there you go again inviting Nold and his good lady for one of your sorded key bowl parties! :wink:

Indeed Andy, just returning the favour!

In fact, I'm happy for all of you to bring along your burds, wives, mistresses etc. if you want. Just let me know beforehand though so we can have enough food. And make sure they bring their keys.

Indeed Andy, just returning the favour!

In fact, I'm happy for all of you to bring along your burds, wives, mistresses etc. if you want. Just let me know beforehand though so we can have enough food. And make sure they bring their keys.

I would, but the car only takes 5. Would never fit them all in

Not sure I'll be able to make it for Nelly's birthday breakfast.

I'm struggling to find a decent excuse to leave the house at 9am for a game of fitba' in Edinburgh!!

Although saying that... I may have just found it... Nelly's birthday breakfast!

Nold, bring me a home brew!

If anyone can't be bothered coming round that early, then no worries. I'm not going to be heading round to the Pol until about 11.30 probably, so any time up until 11am is fine for folks to put in an appearance! My old man won't be arriving until about 10.30ish anyway, and he's like a bear with a sore head if he doesn't get suitably fed!

Dougie, I'll give you Ben's bacon roll to take round with you when you head up at 10.30!

If anyone can't be bothered coming round that early, then no worries. I'm not going to be heading round to the Pol until about 11.30 probably, so any time up until 11am is fine for folks to put in an appearance! My old man won't be arriving until about 10.30ish anyway, and he's like a bear with a sore head if he doesn't get suitably fed!

Dougie, I'll give you Ben's bacon roll to take round with you when you head up at 10.30!

I think we should all come round if your gonna be feeling lonely!

Sounds like a plan. I'm defo gonna head up for 10:30 as Ben is opening early for us and would be a bit miffed if no one turned up till normal time