Help needed

Mike180279

Guys,

Hopefully one of kind souls can assist me. On Saturday my Mrs and 4 year old are also making the journey to Edinburgh as we have something on immediately after the match.

With the weather as it is here, we need to have somewhere in mind where she can take the wee one whilst I am at the football.

Is there are indoor softplay park area outside of the town not too far from Tynecastle? Ideally I dint want to park in the town centre. Noahs Ark, Jungle Joeys etc etc

Any help gratefully received.

Guys,

Hopefully one of kind souls can assist me. On Saturday my Mrs and 4 year old are also making the journey to Edinburgh as we have something on immediately after the match.

With the weather as it is here, we need to have somewhere in mind where she can take the wee one whilst I am at the football.

Is there are indoor softplay park area outside of the town not too far from Tynecastle? Ideally I dint want to park in the town centre. Noahs Ark, Jungle Joeys etc etc

Any help gratefully received.

Indeed there is Mike.

There is a place called Monkey Bizness at fountain Park, 5 mins drive from Tynecastle.

Quite new and as far as I can tell its just a giant Noahs ark type thing. Link below.

http://www.monkey-bizness.co.uk/contact/