Mr Melville and Dundee

ancientsaint

Believe he was too cosy with a female staff member who wasnt his missus......His missus is not happy on that score and isnt happy with money going into Dundee fc.......2 = 2 would suggest big settlement in the offing to missus and pull plug on other activity (The Dee).
And all this,just before champions league football aswell.Cannae believe it.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe he was too cosy with a female staff member who wasnt his missus......His missus is not happy on that score and isnt happy with money going into Dundee fc.......2 = 2 would suggest big settlement in the offing to missus and pull plug on other activity (The Dee).

He is clearly fed up wi his mrs too so I dont understand how you get to the equation that he would "pull the plug" as you put it, on us.

A better financial position!? Like having the deeds to your sh!tey ground in a halfwitted playboy's piggy bank? Look, ma! No Debt!

I'll stick to my sustainably run SPL club, thanks all the same.

Ok then, I wish we were in loads of debt like most SPL clubs. That's better.:rolleyes:

Ok then, I wish we were in loads of debt like most SPL clubs. That's better.:rolleyes:

Oh Gorty, but you are in debt. In serious debt to Mr Melville. As soon as he leaves the shite hits the fan. You know it, we know it ,so best enjoy the ride. Mid table mediocrity in division one. Well worth the money