Mr Melville and Dundee

ancientsaint

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tannadice is too small, if anything Dens would be built up to a bigger stadium as it covers a much larger area. Next !

2 Dundee clubs are struggling to survive and i makes sense for them to unite as one club.......if Dens is bigger then sell it to a property developer/supermarket.

You know it makes sense.

2 Dundee clubs are struggling to survive and i makes sense for them to unite as one club.......if Dens is bigger then sell it to a property developer/supermarket.

You know it makes sense.

The area of Dens is much larger than Tanny but the land is basically worthless as is Tannys and McDiarmid. United's debt could see them fold so there would be no need for the clubs to Unite. Next.:mrgreen:

The area of Dens is much larger than Tanny but the land is basically worthless as is Tannys and McDiarmid. United's debt could see them fold so there would be no need for the clubs to Unite. Next.:mrgreen:

Who have you lined up for your NEXT sugar daddy as you call it ?

Face it -if Melville pulls the finances Dundee are back in the mire....No matter what "glossy excuse" you give....Its the same for both your clubs and would make more sense to unite as one team in the City of Dundee....better to have one club pulling their resources than 2 looking to be pimped off to the next "billionaire".

Who have you lined up for your NEXT sugar daddy as you call it ?

Face it -if Melville pulls the finances Dundee are back in the mire....No matter what "glossy excuse" you give....Its the same for both your clubs and would make more sense to unite as one team in the City of Dundee....better to have one club pulling their resources than 2 looking to be pimped off to the next "billionaire".

Hearts and Hibs could merge but would still have no chance of becoming champions, what would the Dundee teams achieve together. The same, nothing. Maybe Saints, Brechin and Forfar could merge to a Tayside Accademicals ?:mrgreen:

Hearts and Hibs could merge but would still have no chance of becoming champions, what would the Dundee teams achieve together. The same, nothing. Maybe Saints, Brechin and Forfar could merge to a Tayside Accademicals ?:mrgreen:

Reasonable call .!! but bearing in mind the 2 Dundee clubs "live" next door to each other then it makes more sense for the Dundee clubs to join together....The Edinburgh clubs will not amalgamate as they can survive with their fanbase.

If melville walked away today, took his money and ran, seriously, what situation would dundee be in. Administration again ?? Would they survive, could they afford the wages.

i have checked my crystal ball and this will happen soon, not today but soon, he has made a fool of himself with his little bit on the side within dfc, and now reality is gonna bite him hard and he is gonna have to know where his real loyalty`s lie.

goodbye scumdee, it wasnt nice knowing you! mmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha:twisted:

We are "lumbered" with him for 3-5 years, how lucky can any team get. Any other team in the SPL apart from the big four who went through what we had gone through would have been extinct by now. If United had gone to £26 million debt they would be history. Not us, what happens if Geoff Brown dies shortly ans Saints get relegated, do you lot go part-time ?

We are "lumbered" with him for 3-5 years, how lucky can any team get.

From today's Dundee Courier:

With the club facing another first division season and smaller crowds, Mr Melville reduced his stake at Dens Park and the budget for players was reduced 40%.

Very ambitious! If only Saints had someone that committed on the board.

We are "lumbered" with him for 3-5 years, how lucky can any team get. Any other team in the SPL apart from the big four who went through what we had gone through would have been extinct by now. If United had gone to £26 million debt they would be history. Not us, what happens if Geoff Brown dies shortly ans Saints get relegated, do you lot go part-time ?

No.

i have checked my crystal ball and this will happen soon, not today but soon, he has made a fool of himself with his little bit on the side within dfc, and now reality is gonna bite him hard and he is gonna have to know where his real loyalty`s lie.

goodbye scumdee, it wasnt nice knowing you! mmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha:twisted:

my crystal ball never lies, so will say my goodbye`s to gort and webby now, unless you two fancy joining up with tayside`s No1 club?:mrgreen:

Understand that JOCKY and MR FARNINGHAM will be offered the club instead of the £250,000 that they claim is due to them for Breach of Contract.

Feel a wee bit sorry for Melville tho £1.3 million is a lot to gamble and get nothing back.

Dont want to see the Dee go to the wall -so hopefully the Dee4life group will be the chosen charity to collect outside Tannadice on Saturday (this)- i will put a £1 in.

Understand that JOCKY and MR FARNINGHAM will be offered the club instead of the £250,000 that they claim is due to them for Breach of Contract.

Feel a wee bit sorry for Melville tho £1.3 million is a lot to gamble and get nothing back.

Dont want to see the Dee go to the wall -so hopefully the Dee4life group will be the chosen charity to collect outside Tannadice on Saturday (this)- i will put a £1 in.

I know what you are saying about Melville but haven't you read the stuff about him and his brother being suspended by their company and then having to resign. That seems to have been why he was unable to attend Jocky's tribunal and why he has now tendered his resignation at Dens. It's not just because he's getting no joy from his Dundee FC involvement. There is a lot more to this sorry little saga than meets the eye, which is why it's so much fun.