Scotland v Liechtenstein

MySpazz

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

****ing disgrace of a team not good enough to wear the colours, and thats Scotand!!! I just felt like we won the World Cup when that header went in. Ditch that little t*** Robson, McCulloch thinks he's Barry Ferguson(who I would take back in a second by that display), McFadden is only interested in the big games. What was Levein thinking of playing a holding midfielder against a nation with the population of Livingston. Rant Over

U-21's qualified though after beating Austria 2-1

To be fair, as a team our major weakness is scoring goals.

Playing against a team who play 10 behind the ball is never going to be easy!

Teams come up against it every week. They are a tiny nation with a less than a full team of pros and a keeper who is a mechanic. We have players playing at the highest level and the team that went out at 8 o clock should have comfortably won.

Saying it wasn't luck then going on to say if you score in the last minute (which of course he did) it is lucky, is a complete contradiction to me.

He didn't though did he?

I believe his point was that OTHERS (presumably the media and half witted supporters), say that a goal in the last minute is luck and a goal any other time is good play.

The second stanza is in the third party.

Damn tricky English comprehension.

Jaysus.