Great Saintees

101 Saint

Uncle Geoff- without him there would be no St Johnstone

Heddle/ Johnston/ Barron/ Maskrey/ McVicar/ Balavage et al - for inspiring me as a wee laddie, for leading me down the Dunkeld Road to see the Muirton aces....

the organisers of the supporters buses - so i can get a couple of pints of Olde English in the 208 (before trying to control my bladder cos there's a queue for the bog on the bus!!:evil::laugh:) , much appreciated

The 'Unsinkable' Molly Brown was a great character on and off the park. All those unsung heroes mentioned by Dougie McIntyre in his recent PA 'memoires', including Dougie himself. Interesting take on testimonials - only Dougie Barron deserving of one over last 20 years or so. Can see where he is coming from - great servant on part-time basis.

Showing my age here.......

First hero in the days when my dad used to lift over the muirton turnstile was Freddie Aitken.

Derek O'Connor for that hat-trick in my first ever away game.

Brogie - best finisher ever.

The late, great Drew Rutherford.

Dougie Barron - brilliant servant.

Roddy - for being Roddy.

Paul Wright - should have been capped.

Sergei - just class.

Jim Weir - genuinely played for the jersey.

Jody - great attitude.

Just a few - but ultimately the greatest ever has to be Geoff - without him we would be no more.

Mind hid first game for saints, scoring a hat trick against albion rovers at muirton

it was the tayport tracksuit top he had on going to stranraer and the pies he stuffed in his gub on the way to play in the aforementioned game.oh and the berwick social club pint and fag in hand 20 minutes before he was playing.a true legend with a pus to go with it.willie brown a hero and character all rolled into one.thank you.

it was the tayport tracksuit top he had on going to stranraer and the pies he stuffed in his gub on the way to play in the aforementioned game.oh and the berwick social club pint and fag in hand 20 minutes before he was playing.a true legend with a pus to go with it.willie brown a hero and character all rolled into one.thank you.

They were the days