Haber

Edstar101

There is really no need for a post like this 101, it's not got any connection to the post which is about Haber's injury. You probably think its quite funny but trust me its not, please refrain & get back to actually talking about the subject which was Haber's injury.

Edited by Tranmere Saintee
Removal of filth and personal abuse

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 players to suffer the same injury. Its about time we did something about the up keep of the pitch, its been a disgrace for far too long.

Cost us a player and 3 points on Saturday

I also don't know why they insist on using the same part of the pitch for the cone slalom. Rips the pitch up in the same place every week. It always looks terrible.

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
3 players to suffer the same injury. Its about time we did something about the up keep of the pitch, its been a disgrace for far too long.

Didnt seem to hinder Killie too much though did it?

Didnt seem to hinder Killie too much though did it?

No they won. Having said that a lot of their play was as scrappy as ours it just so happened for the first we were the ones punished by a slip in abad area. It was over simplifying to blame it all on the pitch but it did not help. Same as the end of the last 2 years when our form dipped

I know Haber well and if there is an athlete who will recover completely well it will be him. He has fierce tenacity and dedication to his sport and to his own development. We are all rooting for you Marcus.

To the St. Johnstone fans: I have enjoyed following Haber and participating in the weekly banter! Cheers.

Can you definitely blame the pitch Shaggy?

If I had to hazard a guess at the one factor that causes most injuries, other than direct contact, it would be boots. They appear to be built for style with protection much further down the list of priorities.

If I had to hazard a guess at the one factor that causes most injuries, other than direct contact, it would be boots. They appear to be built for style with protection much further down the list of priorities.

I think you are right with boots but do think the pitch has a part to play. Seems to be very little root stock as it cuts up creating bobbles and does not support a turn or a bad fall.you just dig in or slip

Duberry was blaming the pitch in the paper today.

Very sad circumstances surrounding Marcus's injury, hopefully he recovers well.

The pitch is a disgrace...again. Easter Road looked like a bowling green by comparison yesterday.