#15 - 10/11/10 - Motherwell 4-0 Saints - SPL

Radford 72

Can't beat a midweek away game under the lights in winter and Wednesday night is just one of those occasions. Who is up for a trip to Fir Park? All those that are in say Ivano shags Dario.

Interesting to see how McInnes shuffles things. Grainger's return is welcome and hopefully we can get our strongest back four out. Have to forget about Maybury in midfield IMO and get that same back four out whenever possible. Wasn't sure about the calls for Caddis to play in the middle but it's the best option if Morris and Davidson are both out IMO. You'd hope after coming through yesterday though that Morris will be better for it. I'd also stick with the same front two. Both Craig and Millar could maybe do with a rest but we just don't have the numbers at the moment.

Smith

Maybury - Duberry - Mackay - Grainger

Taylor - Millar - Morris - Craig

Parkin - Jackson

Subbies: Enckelman, Anderson, Samuel, Dobie/MacDonald, Caddis, May, Myrie-Williams.

Ivano shags Dario.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swap Cads for Taylor and I think you might need to introduce another U21 to your squad.

Yeah, sorry, so used to not worrying about the third one this season as Haber would always be involved. Could be that Stevie May gets his chance from the bench on Wednesday night then, as you'd guess he'll leave out a striker.

Taylor - Millar - Morris - Craig

I dont think Millar and Morris work in the middle together. Midgey works too hard for his own good when he's in the middle. He tries to be everywhere and does Jodys job(that is dropping short to take the ball off the defence and getting the ball moving) the problem with that is that he doesnt do the job as well as Jody does. Ends up with Jody just blending into the match instead of being the metronome.

We really need to impose ourselves on motherwell, get right in their faces. If we let them play, they will destroy us. Not because they are massively better, just because their tails are up, and some of our boys are heads are right down. Dubes needs Mackay in beside him and Maybury needs to be at right back.

On that issue Del needs to find a right back in the january window. Maybury is steady but he is not the answer.

Looking forward to this one after a dissapointing weekend. Good chance to get behind the players, and hopefully they will respond. I wish there was more midweeks earlier in the season.

Need to leave the troubled teams at the bottom and start picking up points.

Its a tough one for del, if the team bumps ugly and wins no one says a thing, if we bump ugly and lose he is for the sack. I would love to see a return to the free flowing football of last year, but would prefer to see a hard won point or three on the road on Wednesday.