Hibs are they in trouble ?

Kilgour

3 games in for CC and no goals and of course no points.

Newly appointed captain Riordan gets a straight red for a disgusting challenge.

Fans throwing on lots of missiles.:D

I was just discussing this morning with Hibs fans at my son's football that the decision to make that wee criminal bawbag captain was a total farce.

CC not making a lot of good decisions is he :laugh:

Guest Harry Curran's Love child
I was just discussing this morning with Hibs fans at my son's football that the decision to make that wee criminal bawbag captain was a total farce.

CC not making a lot of good decisions is he :laugh:

Like actually taking the job?

Hibs were poor and with the carru on with coins getting hrown etc not a great advert for the SPL.

Think the Hearts players have to look at themselves as well. Striker was showing the w:nkng sign to the fans in the first half whilst skatchel was giving the old Losers sign to the fans when they started throwing coins.

Was at the game today and you should hear the way the hibs fans abuse their players.

Was in PK's pub before the game and over heard a conversation about all the saints fans including SS singing and having a laugh in there last season.It was stowed with hibs lads today up for a bit of toe to toe wi the jambos and about the same amount of ob outside.

My first Reekie derby was a bit of a let down football wise and it was bloody freezing.

Think the Hearts players have to look at themselves as well. Striker was showing the w:nkng sign to the fans in the first half whilst skatchel was giving the old Losers sign to the fans when they started throwing coins.

How terribly naughty, no wonder the normally well behaved Diet Celts responded with such neanderthalic behaviour. Good job nobody in a Killie shirt made a gesture to the East Stand yesterday:roll:

Hibs were poor and with the carru on with coins getting hrown etc not a great advert for the SPL.

Oooooo lock them up and throw away the key!

How terribly naughty, no wonder the normally well behaved Diet Celts responded with such neanderthalic behaviour. Good job nobody in a Killie shirt made a gesture to the East Stand yesterday:roll:

Oooooo lock them up and throw away the key!

Okay 101 it seems you and your wee chum are looking for a bite,

When you are playing in an atmosphere like the OF or Edinburgh derby they are stupid gestures to male to the crowd and get a reaction. In both cases the players should have known better.

Imagine Saints dundee at McD and griffiths made a w::king gesture to the East Stand then you would go off your head.

Okay 101 it seems you and your wee chum are looking for a bite,

When you are playing in an atmosphere like the OF or Edinburgh derby they are stupid gestures to male to the crowd and get a reaction. In both cases the players should have known better.

Imagine Saints dundee at McD and griffiths made a w::king gesture to the East Stand then you would go off your head.

Not condoning it but the Hearts w*nker was reacting to the ball being thrown deliberately at him.The firework was out of order but Celtic were "let off" for similar at McD. Not convinced there was anything that merited Scacel and the physio being bombarded with missiles ..after all he was off the pitch following Riordans assault. Yogi was a good choice as pundit and was very fair considering he is a huge Hibbee.

not condoning it but the hearts w*nker was reacting to the ball being thrown deliberately at him.the firework was out of order but celtic were "let off" for similar at mcd. Not convinced there was anything that merited scacel and the physio being bombarded with missiles ..after all he was off the pitch following riordans assault. Yogi was a good choice as pundit and was very fair considering he is a huge hibbee.

there were 3 flares in total.

Lots of missile throwing.

Hearts fans singing hello hello with the f**ian word.

TRICOLOURS, UNION JACKS AND ULSTER FLAGS

Trouble in the streets.

Just a run of the mill edinburgh derby. Nothing changes for the sons of the OF.

Alan main loved nothing more than winding up dundee players and fans, was that okay?

Yes and the fans liked to sing songs about his late father, suppose thats ok is it ??

Did he react in the same way ?? Did he do anything that was nearing to start a riot. No.

And i ain't a alan main fan.

Yes and the fans liked to sing songs about his late father, suppose thats ok is it ??

Did he react in the same way ?? Did he do anything that was nearing to start a riot. No.

And i ain't a alan main fan.

It's exactly the same as our fans calling Alan McGregor a rapist, James Grady a paedophile etc etc.

Didn't Alan Main once stick the v's up to the Derry after we brought the score back to Dens park, the game where Jody scored? I may be wrong but I think he might have.

I hate wholier than thou fans who deem it acceptable to abuse a player as much as he likes but as soon as the player reacts to it, the player is the naughty one and in the wrong! :mad:

what did grady and mcgregor do to retaliate ? Don't think i have ever seen them do anything. I have seen grady up close, off field and being ripped into (eh patsy ??) and i have to say he took it in good jest, had the last laugh. Was rather funny. He takes it all on his chin and does his talking on the pitch by scoring goals, mcgregor does the same by becoming a better goalie.

Jody ?? If he did then fair play. Guy fom london, plays for us. Realises how much they games mean to us, the supporters. Fair play. As we were all doing the same in the away end.

Edited by Wish i was Joe McGurn

what did grady and mcgregor do to retaliate ? Don't think i have ever seen them do anything. I have seen grady up close, off field and being ripped into (eh patsy ??) and i have to say he took it in good jest, had the last laugh. Was rather funny. He takes it all on his chin and does his talking on the pitch by scoring goals, mcgregor does the same by becoming a better goalie.

Jody ?? If he did then fair play. Guy fom london, plays for us. Realises how much they games mean to us, the supporters. Fair play. As we were all doing the same in the away end.

No, not Jody, Alan Main.

Way to contradict yourself anyway, it's okay for Jody to do it but not a couple of Hearts players :roll:

Edited by Honest Saints Fan