#17 - 20/11/10 - Aberdeen 0-1 Saints - SPL

O'Rourke

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whos on the trains this week ?

A super-dooper-mucho-cheapo return from Scotrail is £45.80 for me so I doubt I'll be doing that! Makes you wonder if the Government actually give a crap about the environment when I can take a 4x4 up there for nearly half the price and twice the comfort! And that's with our ridiculous fuel costs.

Think I'll give this one a miss and go to Hibs next week instead.

Anyway, I'd line up with:

----------Enckleman---------

Maybury Ando Dubes Grainger

-----------Adams------------

-----Taylor Davidson Morris---

--------Peaso Samuel--------

Let the full backs get forward and Adams can drop back in when they do.

Edited by Broon

A super-dooper-mucho-cheapo return from Scotrail is £45.80 for me so I doubt I'll be doing that! Makes you wonder if the Government actually give a crap about the environment when I can take a 4x4 up there for nearly half the price and twice the comfort! And that's with our ridiculous fuel costs.

Mayburry Ando Dubes Grainger

I was going to get the train (dundee) but was going to cost me £25. Also taking the car as much cheaper.....Will also be doing the same next week too.

Rail prices are set to rise as well :shock:

whos on the trains this week ?

Enkelman

Maybury - Dubz - Ando/Mackay - Grainger

Samuel - Morris - Adams - Davidson - Taylor

Parkin

this is massively reliant on sammy and taylor getting forward

Me like :) although perhaps drop Maybury and put Dave right back....but dont think he will be fit, and would put Morris in the middle of Davidson and Adams - big guy on either side of cetre heading the ball on for Sammy / Cleve

QUOTE]

safety in numbers mate, standard return from stirling is 47.50 or something crazy ,

4 of use on a friends fare is a 10 quid return each. only flaw is a stupidly early start. tottenham game had better be good

Maybury Ando Dubes Grainger

Not really much to do with the government. This new mob have had no input yet but will allow price rises. The short contracts handed to TOCs by the previous mob helped them justify prices.Any way team looks ok come on you Saints.

Hopefully everyone going along to support Saints will be wearing their lucky pants.

It would be great to see a thousand or so Saints fans with their lucky blue and white scants on their heads sending Aberdeen on the skids!

Wear yer pants with pride, 'mon the Saints.

are they still doing these parties in Nairn :shock: