"DEE" day today -Friday 17/12/10

ancientsaint

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sandeman Properties is their Rent for Dens Park!!! Nearly a million quid, when was the last time that they actually paid that.

if they are prepared to write off 94% of that I would be evicting the feckers.

From the list of creditors, the way I work it out, if the taxman, Dodds and Chislom all voted against, then it would only have taken either Hearts or Saints to vote against it to deny them the 75% vote...

...so that beggars the question, if they knew they were getting paid in full anyway, surely them voting is illegal as it skews the vote for those that are not getting paid?

Also, looking at the list, the majority of companies were owned relatively small amounts, apart from the Council and publicly funded companies, which were all owed huge amounts. So, that means the taxpayer has voted to accept this deal... really... does that mean I can decide to pay 6p in pound on my next council tax bill??

• 2 weeks later...
As they claim that most of their fans come from the city of Dundee and all United fans come from Angus that means that 1 in every 10 Dundee fan does not pay their council tax.

Which is why the morons amongst their support think that the clubs appalling behaviour is normal and to be applauded:evil:

• 3 weeks later...