Baldy Marc

Hearts v Saints - 09/01/2011

I've got about as much chance as there is of you remembering what you did on Friday Marc :laugh:

May have time for a beer afterwards but will definitely be working before the game and likely after too.

Depends how old the kids are. I think Andy managed to get his youngest in before the Hearts game last year...I was quite drunk tho! :shock:

Ye kids are allowed in, my youngest was 9 at the time, don't think there is a problem with ages etc as me and the lad and harry were first in the bar that morning, Tommy had asked him days before the game and he was ok with it for any game.

Ye kids are allowed in, my youngest was 9 at the time, don't think there is a problem with ages etc as me and the lad and harry were first in the bar that morning, Tommy had asked him days before the game and he was ok with it for any game.

Looks like the Pol then :D

Just checked at the Pol and it is fine to bring children in before and after the game. Apparently there is also a game in the EPL that kicks off at 1330 that they will sky+ for us to watch after.