#38 - 05/04/11 - Saints 0-2 Rangers - SPL

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been in for Hearts tickets and can see why the games was called off.......yeah the club might have managed to clear the ice away from the car-parks and ground...but a 7-45pm KO in those conditions would have been asking for a night of disasters in and around the ground.

Roll on the new year and ICT s first away defeat .

Just been in for Hearts tickets and can see why the games was called off.......yeah the club might have managed to clear the ice away from the car-parks and ground...but a 7-45pm KO in those conditions would have been asking for a night of disasters in and around the ground.

Roll on the new year and ICT s first away defeat .

see you sunday mate (hopefully)

Glasgow city centre was a nightmare on boxing day. I saw loads of people physically fall on their arses and hurt themselves but the shops were still open. There were loads of people about too.

Glasgow is a nightmare any day of the week--arses hurting themselves and others not just because the shops are open .

Games OFF cannae change that now

Glasgow is a nightmare any day of the week--arses hurting themselves and others not just because the shops are open .

Games OFF cannae change that now

True that and I have to work there!

Look on the bright side. The last time we called a game off against Rangers at McDiarmid we beat them 4-1 in the rearranged game :cool:

Edited by Honest Saints Fan

**** website now showing game off despite no mention on the SPL site. It'll be interesting to see how they are sanctioned for this breach.

Sanctioned for what? We only got sanctioned for the game being called off 2huors before kick-off last time, this is 36 hours and well outside the SPL requirements!!

I actually think the council are the ones to blame for this. Perth easily had less work on it than anywhere else I have been. No work on the streets and pavements has led to this. Sue the council they must have saved a fortune by doing nothing.

They certainly take the major blame. It's now a cliched question but a relevant one none the less...what on earth do people pay their council tax for? What do businesses pay business rates for? I would have thought safe pavements and roads to allow the taxpayer to get from A to B would have been one of the major reasons.

They certainly take the major blame. It's now a cliched question but a relevant one none the less...what on earth do people pay their council tax for? What do businesses pay business rates for? I would have thought safe pavements and roads to allow the taxpayer to get from A to B would have been one of the major reasons.

The council will tell you the pretty flowers on street corners and in hanging baskets in and around Perth look good...:roll: Perth In Bloom my @rse...:?

Actually spoke to someone at the ground this morning and they said it would be getting called off. When i said to them was it down to the car park he said no there were about 12 reasons that it was being called off. He did not go into detail.

I am not surprised the car park yesterday was nothing less than a skating rink, the road into the ground was even a struggle. I suspect we will also have burst pipes inside the stadium. God even Sundays fixture was in doubt until round about 12 due to a burst pipe.