Day trip to Hearts..

Normal Service (hopefully) should be resumed for the Cup game away to Hearts on the Sunday 9th January 2011 with a 2pm KO.

Full times and pick-up points will be announced nearer the time.

Names for this trip ASAP to the Tulloch Institute.

Will be a nice big bus with a toilet -so get on board !

braw put me doon blakey

Some go by buses

i would take the chooch but am working that night so i couldnt handle all you beer monsters on the tyncastle express.i will just windee lick the supporters bus windows and stay sober instead.have ye booked my seat yet blakey?ill get you butler

i would take the chooch but am working that night so i couldnt handle all you beer monsters on the tyncastle express.i will just windee lick the supporters bus windows and stay sober instead.have ye booked my seat yet blakey?ill get you butler

I dont take the bookings - but if you phone the Tulloch im sure they will oblige -you might even get a scooter rack fitted to the back of the bus !

Oor windows have anti-licking devices on the them !

I dont take the bookings - but if you phone the Tulloch im sure they will oblige -you might even get a scooter rack fitted to the back of the bus !

Oor windows have anti-licking devices on the them !

braw .i just been down to the tulloch and got the olive lookalike to book me a seat on the bus.i wont bother taking my scooter this time thanks.pity about the anti licking devices i will just have to talk shite to all my fellow travellers instead.

WHAT TIME DOES THE BUS LEAVE PLEASE.

braw .i just been down to the tulloch and got the olive lookalike to book me a seat on the bus.i wont bother taking my scooter this time thanks.pity about the anti licking devices i will just have to talk shite to all my fellow travellers instead.

WHAT TIME DOES THE BUS LEAVE PLEASE.

Did you not ask Olive or were you afraid of Popeye !!!!

Times will be placed on here when confirmed ---so keep looking in.......Will see if they can remove at least one of the anti-licking devices and that will save other passengers from "QUOTE" you talking shite to them :wink:

HI All,

The bus is booked for Hearts.

Times as follows

11-45 Burrelton opp post Office

12.05 Draincure Bridgend

12.15 Dunkeld Road Opp Old Supporters Club

12.30 Tulloch Institute

Can you pleased let me know if we need to stop in Burrelton on one in Scone.

Hope you all have a happy new year

Tania

HI All,

Times as follows

12.05 Draincure Bridgend

12.30 Tulloch Institute

Tania

braw cheers mrs bus director.

You will still make it -short trip down the road -be there about 1pm...have your pint and still see the game......Sign up for your caring buses !!

no be there at 1pm if we are leaving at 12.30 Alan.. Did anyone tell Tania it's a 2pm kick-off??

BBC still has it as a 3pm, but Saints OS has it as a 2pm as does the Jambos site..

no be there at 1pm if we are leaving at 12.30 Alan.. Did anyone tell Tania it's a 2pm kick-off??

BBC still has it as a 3pm, but Saints OS has it as a 2pm as does the Jambos site..

I assumed Tania knew via Sally - but will ask her tomorrow if game goes ahead (unless Tania appears on here herself).

Noticed the 208 were leaving at 1230 as well !!

Its 2pm on the tickets as well .

I assumed Tania knew via Sally - but will ask her tomorrow if game goes ahead (unless Tania appears on here herself).

Noticed the 208 were leaving at 1230 as well !!

Its 2pm on the tickets as well .

As far as I know it is a 2pm KO.

This gives us loads of time to get to Tynecastle if we leave at 12.30

Edinburgh is only just over an hour away by bus i though??:D

Tania

As far as I know it is a 2pm KO.

This gives us loads of time to get to Tynecastle if we leave at 12.30

Edinburgh is only just over an hour away by bus i though??:D

Tania

Buses to Both Hearts and Hibs games this season have left at 12.30pm for 3 pm kick-offs.. Normally getting there ABOUT 2pm.. Giving ourselves an hour less than normal is just asking for trouble in my opinion. If you say Edinburgh is just over an hour away then all it takes is for the bus to be 10 mins late or for there to be a small traffic hold up and we will be scrambling around trying to make it for kick -off.. Usually we are there ( wherever we go) by 2.30pm at the latest.. That gives you time to get into the ground ( especially if there are queues ,which the nearer you get to kick-off the more likely that that becomes), time to get something to eat if you want, find a seat, and catch the team lines .. Would be riduculous to miss the start

Needs to be an 11.30am departure surely...:shock:

Edited to add...

No matter to me now as I have organised alternative transport to make sure I am there for Kick-off

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

HI All,

Times as follows

12.05 Draincure Bridgend

12.30 Tulloch Institute

Tania

HI Guys,

The bus has now been changed to the following times

10.45 Burrelton opp Post Office

11.05 Craincure Bridgend

11.15 Dunkeld Road opp Old Supporters Club

11.30 Tulloch Institute

Tania

PLEASE NOTE.........That the SAGA trip to Edinburgh due to have taken place on Sunday 9th WILL now take place on TUESDAY 11 th January Instead.

This will mean a 17-00 ( 0r 5pm) trek from the Tulloch Institute.

Tania will post Pick-up times in due course but probably

Burrelton 1615

Scone 1630

Dunkeld Road 1645

Watch for confirnation tho .