January Transfer Window Thread

Guest Harry Curran's Love child

A good friend of mine has a friend who plays for Dundee (pity the fool) and has indicated that Harkins has been to McD for talks but nothing further than that at this stage.

Who's coming? Who's going? Let the January sales commence!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced, just telling what was said. No reason to doubt him. I'd also guess that Harkins will probably be speaking to more than just us about a potential move

Why spunk money away on that lazy shite, he will add nothing to our squad, use the money for mr griffiths.

A move down south looks likely for him. He could earn far more money than saints could offer.

Judging by what the PA says we will only be looking to sign loan players. Doubt there will be much movement in. As I’ve said before I think Andrew Little would be a good loan signing, young, big and versatile. Be interesting to see who we do get in, think McInnes will look for a pacey and/or wide player to replace JMW and a striker, possibly a defender being a luxury.

I doubt Harkins or Griffiths will end up here. Craig Forsyth on the other hand...?

Lewis Stevenson might swap for first team football?

Also whatever happened to A Sinclair from Montrose?

With so many of the team going out of contract, Pre-Contracts might start to appear. Think Harris and Gallaghar could be available? not sure though.

I do think the youngster will get much more game time from now on, here's hoping we have a few little gems.

Is it not a swap deal with Dinky?

EDIT: Harry Curran's b****** - did you hear he was in Perth on Friday?

Didnt say what day it was but recently. Dinky better not be on his way soon, he still has my guitar.

Judging by what the PA says we will only be looking to sign loan players. Doubt there will be much movement in. As I’ve said before I think Andrew Little would be a good loan signing, young, big and versatile. Be interesting to see who we do get in, think McInnes will look for a pacey and/or wide player to replace JMW and a striker, possibly a defender being a luxury.

I doubt Harkins or Griffiths will end up here. Craig Forsyth on the other hand...?

Lewis Stevenson might swap for first team football?

Also whatever happened to A Sinclair from Montrose?

With so many of the team going out of contract, Pre-Contracts might start to appear. Think Harris and Gallaghar could be available? not sure though.

I do think the youngster will get much more game time from now on, here's hoping we have a few little gems.

Are they out of contract at end of this season? Would like to see both here if they are.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/accies-facing-fight-to-curier-striking-ills-1.1077716 - Big Mikael Antoine-Curier might be on his way here? doubt it but hey

"However, although he is expected to have a medical with Accies within the next 24 hours, the Lanarkshire club face competition for his signature from St Johnstone, Inverness and US outfit Chicago Fire."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/accies-facing-fight-to-curier-striking-ills-1.1077716 - Big Mikael Antoine-Curier might be on his way here? doubt it but hey

"However, although he is expected to have a medical with Accies within the next 24 hours, the Lanarkshire club face competition for his signature from St Johnstone, Inverness and US outfit Chicago Fire."

hope not. maybe inverness loosing rooney, hence interest in curier-cue drop down the league.

We dont need another striker realistically, therefore thats just a nothing rumour.

I dont know about that, now of them seem to be doing the business at the minute. If Savo and Dobie leave in this window that leaves us with 4 experienced strikers + some youth players.

Please please pretty please no... we should pay Accies to take him . Trust me he is gash !!!:cool:

We aready have Doobs, Ando, Garts, and Ruti, and Super Dave is able to play there too. Why would we bring in another central defender? We need a goalscorer first and foremost.

Doobs is solid, but only here for 6 months, Cup Tie is better at right back, Garts and Dinky are injury Prone and i am scared when we play Ando at the back,