Massive Blue and White Away Day, Inverness Saturday 19th Feb 2011

The ghost of Jim Morton

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://caleythistleonline.com/3592-inverness-ct-v-st-johnstone-preview-2

They have a lot of injuries and this guy doesn't seem too hopeful of a result for them.

I see the opinion of stewards is universal and nice for him to encourage a welcome for the travelling support tomorrow. If locals know that there will be a decent travelling support, it may encourage more to trot along to the game

Thats good coverage ,hopefully it will make the locals react to help with the atmosphere.

First time I have heard us compared to Elgin City,not sure if that is a compliment or not.

Good article and picture on the back page of the PA today. Thats twice in the PA,once in the evening telly,100 posters,WAP and a mention on the official saints site plus all of us trying to get fans along for the day.

Ghostie has been a key motivator , Bigstu has played a big part in getting the posters printed that were produced by The reverend and in coming up with the blue and white display,thanks to everyone that has tried too or is organising a bus or a travelling party and to Bev for bringing along and distributing all the goodies tomorrow.

Looking forward to joining Wee John for the pre match party in the Portland, having a sing song and swapping saintees tales.

One more sleep and we are on our way.

Good article and picture on the back page of the PA today. Thats twice in the PA,once in the evening telly,100 posters,WAP and a mention on the official saints site plus all of us trying to get fans along for the day.

Ghostie has been a key motivator , Bigstu has played a big part in getting the posters printed that were produced by The reverend and in coming up with the blue and white display,thanks to everyone that has tried too or is organising a bus or a travelling party and to Bev for bringing along and distributing all the goodies tomorrow.

Looking forward to joining Wee John for the pre match party in the Portland, having a sing song and swapping saintees tales.

One more sleep and we are on our way.

More in tonights Tully:wink:

Even a mention in the Daily Record - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/st-johnstone/2011/02/18/st-johnstone-striker-collin-samuel-targets-another-highland-fling-86908-22931707/

The Elgin fans took a mighty good support to their cup game against Caley so take it as a compliment :)

Great,a mention in the Record and back in the Tully tonight. Hopefully SS will give us some coverage on the radio tomorrow as well.

Elgin fans have set a bench mark during their local derby cup game,lets make sure we leave a lasting blue and white army impression tomorrow.

My hoose smells like Murrays the Bakers.

Just spent all afternoon making blue and white Coconut Ice, blue coconut macaroons, a batch of ordinary shortbread and a batch of blue shortbread. Gertiesaints is bringing tablet too.:D

If nothing else tomorrow, the Jeanfield 208 Saints buses will be well fed.:wink::cool:

Cant remember the last time I have been so excited and looking forward to a Saints game, its been a fantastic run up to this game and a big thank you to everyone involved, it has been brilliant and a real team effort only one more sleep then HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO ,HERE WE GO, COYSX

Just got this from Kenny Cameron at ICT,I,m heading for the Portland although I may nip out for half an hour to Sportsters as well.

An open invite to the cally social club if anyone is interested.

On the bit about the stewards I sent him this this aftenoon as part of an update on the away day:

"We are all looking forward to a good day out in Inverness,lots of fans commented on how the Stewards were a breath of fresh air when we were up in October.We will be very noisy and in party mood but I am sure the fans will be a credit to our club and be on their best behaviour."

Sounds great I am sure our stewards will be a lot more accommodating than most as us Highlanders also enjoy a good party. I would wish you luck but you would know I didn’t really mean it. As long as it is good entertaining game which I am sure it will be we should all have a good day.

Any one that fancies a good cheap drink and bit of craic would be very welcome at our Social Club I am positive the Steward would make you all very welcome both before and after the game. It is members only but they do allow away fans in on the day and it is the cheapest drink in the City, I know I drink there on occasion. The address is as follows:

1. Inverness Caledonian Thistle Social Club - Inverness - Social Clubs

Inverness Caledonian Thistle Social Club, Inverness IV3 5PX - Get directions, telephone numbers, reviews and information on other Social Clubs on Qype.

www.qype.co.uk/.../351284-Inverness-Caledonian-Thistle-Social-Club- Inverness - Cached

As I said you will be most welcome at the Social Club.

I am looking forward to seeing the blue & white army.

Kind regards

Kenny

Don't worry about balloons.

We've still got loads of packs of blue and white balloons left over fae the postponed Airdrie game fae '09.

Will be dishing them out to Saints fans in the ground, along with cheerstix and rocket balloons.:mrgreen:

wish i read this before going an ordering 30 blue an white helium balloons oh well time to leave for inverness an see if they fir in my swift which also has 4folk should be fun :)

see you's all in the portland bar COYS!

My hoose smells like Murrays the Bakers.

Just spent all afternoon making blue and white Coconut Ice, blue coconut macaroons, a batch of ordinary shortbread and a batch of blue shortbread. Gertiesaints is bringing tablet too.:D

If nothing else tomorrow, the Jeanfield 208 Saints buses will be well fed.:wink::cool:

Dont forget the blue jelly( :wink: ) for the bus journey... always slips down a treat,but dont let the kids have it.........:wink::laugh:

Cant wait for this one after last weeks downer and a wasted trip to Perth.

Great time in Inverness last year, sounds like it is going to be twice as good.

Its all in the name

Come on Ye Saints by Come on ye saints.

Just rember who way back in January said this could be the game that took us into the top six.