MoM Awards - Rnd 24 - St Mirren (h)

MoM vs St Mirren  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Solid if uninspired today.

Good performances from Enkelman, Anderson and Morris.

Anderson my pick and easily the most improved player at the club.

"Most Improved Player" does him a disservice IMO....he has been good for a long time, it has just taken some longer to recognise that than others :)

Thought the back four played really well but the defence's new found confidence comes from the keeper.Comes for every cross now and wherever we end the season will be mostly down to him.Its been a very long time since I've had total faith in a keeper and if we had signed him last season we would of easily finished 6th at least.A great keeper who Del should get on a long term deal.

Thought the back four played really well but the defence's new found confidence comes from the keeper.Comes for every cross now and wherever we end the season will be mostly down to him.Its been a very long time since I've had total faith in a keeper and if we had signed him last season we would of easily finished 6th at least.A great keeper who Del should get on a long term deal.

Agreed 100%.

Probably never, because he does many other things for the team and is by far one of our most important players.

But but but, he plays on the right wing (no he doesn't) and when I watch match of the day right wingers skin everyone and then do it again. Why doesn't Millar the right winger do that?

The best part is, whenever we are fortunate enough to have a good winger, the fans are just as harsh on them.

Can`t understand why Enk got 3 votes when he didn`t have a save to make.Admittedly he took 3 crosses well but I wouldn`t have expected even Main to miss them.

Taylor did more in the 15 mins he was on than Peaso,Sammy & Parkin but I worry if he is wide left & Craig LB on Wed if he will track back to help Craig.

Can`t understand why Enk got 3 votes when he didn`t have a save to make.Admittedly he took 3 crosses well but I wouldn`t have expected even Main to miss them.

Taylor did more in the 15 mins he was on than Peaso,Sammy & Parkin but I worry if he is wide left & Craig LB on Wed if he will track back to help Craig.

Seeing as Grainger is most likely to start I doubt you have to worry about it :wink:

But but but, he plays on the right wing (no he doesn't) and when I watch match of the day right wingers skin everyone and then do it again. Why doesn't Millar the right winger do that?

The best part is, whenever we are fortunate enough to have a good winger, the fans are just as harsh on them.

motd wingers cost a few bob