#27 - 01/02/11 - Saints 2-0 Hamilton Accies - SPL

SaintDougie

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=1227

Reduced prices for this one. A welcome gesture from the board as I'm sure they can appreciate most people are skinto at this time of year.

Hopefully a good turn out and a win for the Super Saintees.

Edit: Mods, can you change the date on the thead title please?

I made a boo boo.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/newsitemsdetail.php?param=1227

Reduced prices for this one. A welcome gesture from the board as I'm sure they can appreciate most people are skinto at this time of year.

Hopefully a good turn out and a win for the Super Saintees.

Edit: Mods, can you change the date on the thead title please?

I made a boo boo.

I will be heading up for this one...if it's okay with Bev that is :roll:

Would be nice to see ST holders bringing along someone who doesn't normally attend, opposed to their mate who pays to go every week anyway.

We have a lot of fans who appear lost to the game these days, would be good to even try and get a small percentage back attending occasionally.

As a non ST holder I'd like to think we could manage an attendance of 4500+ for this

The unfortunate thing is that it is a school night as well. That will exclude many parents from bringing their younger kids who could have got in for £5.

I can see why they thought Hamilton would be best option...usually low turn out etc. But, will it be the type of game that will get those who attend coming back? We don't ever fill our ground anyway, so why not select Dundee Utd at home or a similar tie. Turn what may have been a decent crowd into a great crowd. Ok, no guarantee that any game will be a classic, but play the odds

I hope it works, great sentiment, but maybe, having considered the thoughts of those before me, not completely thought through

HOLD ON EVERYONE - THERE HAS BEEN A REPORT OF NEGATIVITY TOWARDS ST JOHNSTONE FC WITHIN THIS THREAD :evil:

COULD ALL SUPPOSED FANS WHO HAVE COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD REPORT TO MCDIARMID AT NOON TOMORROW TO BE SHOT

Mods, could you please add this to end of every single thread on here, as I sure that it will apply :roll:

by order of Bev the Enforcer

HOLD ON EVERYONE - THERE HAS BEEN A REPORT OF NEGATIVITY TOWARDS ST JOHNSTONE FC WITHIN THIS THREAD :evil:

COULD ALL SUPPOSED FANS WHO HAVE COMMENTED ON THIS THREAD REPORT TO MCDIARMID AT NOON TOMORROW TO BE SHOT

Mods, could you please add this to end of every single thread on here, as I sure that it will apply :roll:

by order of Bev the Enforcer

Get ****ing over it!

Well done Saints.After the downward spiral at least they are willing to try something and by inc.a deal for season ticket holders we shouldnt get the old Ive already paid full price malarkey.

I think a few complained that the actual ST holder wasn't actually benefiting themselves, even if their mate was.